bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

daily reminder: she likes dr luke despite all the things he did to kesha cause kim's experiences with him have always been good

you all stan this girl? well ok

there are more important things to worry about

14417469274.gif

daily reminder: she likes dr luke despite all the things he did to kesha cause kim's experiences with him have always been good

I would bet my fucking LIFE that Luke hasn't ever tried anything with Kim because she's trans. He seems like the type of lowlife piece of shit to have that mindset. I def want her to start working with someone else, literally ANYONE else. I feel like now she's kinda fucked because she's been working with him for x amount of time and probably doesn't want to just abruptly stop because of backlash on her end... I feel like if she's smart, she'll distance herself overtime. Kimmy is a cute girl, she deserves better

TjmiIK4.png

Does she even interact with Dr. Luke because it seems to me like he just emails her beats

Everybody stills works with Ammo and Max Martin despite them both working closely with Luke throughout Ke$ha's entire career. But I guess go awf on the trans girl

Does she even interact with Dr. Luke because it seems to me like he just emails her beats

Everybody stills works with Ammo and Max Martin despite them both working closely with Luke throughout Ke$ha's entire career. But I guess go awf on the trans girl

yes im transphobic

Honestly guys it's tough because yes, I find it disturbing that she's so quick to come to Luke's defense. But I don't think she realized what she was really getting herself into, and is now in a sticky situation. You have to remember that Charli has had her share of things to say about the man, and with Kim being such good friends with her now I'm sure that's probably opened her eyes a bit more. Morally, it does feel sleazy and gross, but at the same time Kim has so much potential... for a trans girl to step on the scene like this with her immense talent and gain the attention she has, she could easily become a mainstream artist and make an impact. I mean I can see her being a huge inspiration to the trans community and it really wouldn't shock me in the slightest if she was performing at the 2019 BBMAs or something of the sort. She could do it, I really think that.

TjmiIK4.png

She's going on tour with Troye Sivan and his fans are PISSED about it. tbh I don't see this going well for her at all, I hope they don't boo her or anything but... Her involvement with Dr. Luke is really going to bring her down

She's going on tour with Troye Sivan and his fans are PISSED about it. tbh I don't see this going well for her at all, I hope they don't boo her or anything but... Her involvement with Dr. Luke is really going to bring her down

his stans are DRAGGING the tour on twitter "i'm not getting tickets idc"