• BTD
    • Paradise
    • UV
    • HM
    • LFL
  2. 2. What are we making?

• poster
    • booklet

Hi! So I just got an idea. There are A LOT of creative and talented people on this site, and I remember when we did a collaborative album featuring all the musical talents of LanaBoards. Why not team up to make a Lana graphic project, putting all beefs aside and working together for the artist we love most?

We could organize and install for exemple a discord chat in order to create, say a booklet for a Lana album that we would have voted as a forum. We have technical knowledge and ideas, we're young and in love, and it would be an excellent project if we're all dedicated!

If you are interested, just leave a comment and I'll start to organize how we could do this!

Note: you don't specifically have to be a creator to participate, you can definitely just give some ideas for the art direction etc.

ZKcaooE.png

bonjour helleau i'd like to participate pls i need some new thinspiration and this seems like a good opportunity to see and work on some new stuff

we're all so different (aesthetically) so i think this could result in something really interesting.

i76mrxw.png 

omg what a great idea!!! i would love to participate but it's EXAM MONTH soooooo i hope it happens

i try to draw sometimes but i'm kinda creative sometiems too

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I'm glad you guys love the idea :) I'm adding a poll to the thread to know which album we're doing! What would you guys like to do? A booklet seems cool, cause we can have like a page per person or something.

ZKcaooE.png

Lol you can't say I didn't tried to push for UV but it's democracy :hair: Glad king lmdr is joining :) Yes I think we're heading for an AKA booklet, we should gather some inspo and stuff, anyone keen on making a discord chat or do you think this is sufficient?

ZKcaooE.png

some inspo

#shamelessselfpromotion

:hooker:

I also think that a booket would be the best option because there's more "space" for everyone's ideas. I'm fine with a AKA-themed project. AKA is still one of my fav Lana eras, so I' totally here for it. Just an idea: As there are already tons of fanmade AKA-booklets that try to look as official as possible, how about a more creative approach? I don't have anything specific in mind yet, it's just a thought that popped up.

Or maybe we could do something like a deluxe edition of AKA with some supposed outtakes & extra songs that fit the atmosphere of the album?

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

some inspo

#shamelessselfpromotion

:hooker:

I also think that a booket would be the best option because there's more "space" for everyone's ideas. I'm fine with a AKA-themed project. AKA is still one of my fav Lana eras, so I' totally here for it. Just an idea: As there are already tons of fanmade AKA-booklets that try to look as official as possible, how about a more creative approach? I don't have anything specific in mind yet, it's just a thought that popped up.

Or maybe we could do something like a deluxe edition of AKA with some supposed outtakes & extra songs that fit the atmosphere of the album?

I totally agree with a more creative approach, shameless self promo as well but I don't know if you guys remember my black white and pink concept for AKA, something a bit alternative would work better with the array of styles we all have. I think an upgraded version of AKA could be amazing!

ZKcaooE.png

I totally agree with a more creative approach, shameless self promo as well but I don't know if you guys remember my black white and pink concept for AKA, something a bit alternative would work better with the array of styles we all have. I think an upgraded version of AKA could be amazing!

Oh yes, I remember your design, it's absolutely amazing! I could totally imagine something in this vein. Not sticking to too many formal rules so we can bring all different kinds of design together to one big thing!

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif