BLURRYFACE

Rina Sawayama

asked this on atrl but well...

what do we consider valentine, cherry and flicker? like, are they RINA's b-sides or Sawayama's b-sides? i mean, sonically they fit better with RINA but they were considered for her first full length album before she signed to dirty hit so... help

giphy.gif

what do we consider valentine, cherry and flicker? like, are they RINA's b-sides or Sawayama's b-sides? i mean, sonically they fit better with RINA but they were considered for her first full length album before she signed to dirty hit so... help

standalone singles

I would consider them Sawayama B-Sides as they were considered for it before signing to the new label

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

Been trying to order the RINA vinyl but every time I press checkout, it says the system is disabled (https://rinasawayama.myshopify.com/). :defeated: Does anyone know why/how I can get around it?

This store is not working for quite some time. I think the EP is not available atm, but Rina said on ig they'll release a new press through Dirty Hit, so I guess that'll be after the album is out.

自由になる自由がある

I feel bad for her cause she’s kinda stuck with this fake woke fanbase who calls her racist for wearing box braids when she wasn’t even wearing box braids

That was so stupid. I believe in cultural appropriation but when you can’t even see that the thing you are accusing someone of appropriating something isn’t even that thing, you’re just trying to cause a stir for no reason.

She posted on insta about having some country style song on the album, sigh, look, I appreciate her attempt at showcasing an ability to be versatile, but so far we have one pop/rock hybrid track and an rnb disco track.....and now apparently something country. Please don’t be an incohesive mess of an album, please.......