Lad

Lipsters Awards 2017 (1/14) » RESULTS p. 45 CEREMONY starts at p. 30

The first “Username” stands for your actual username. I’ll check if there’s any problem with the Best Username category though.

EDIT: Yes, I think you’re confusing the “Username” field (where you put your username, so I know the votes belongs to you) with the “Best Username” category. I tried and the latter let me type multiple rows just fine!

Oh right I forgot about that..thanks for answering  :)  

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

@@Roctab for some reason I can’t quote you on mobile but It says it in both the post and poll! :P 2 - 3. You can always do 1 for some categories, but I strongly recommend trying to do the 2 - 3 we ask for. There’s many people here, I’m sure with a little time and some recalling there’s many members to choose from for each category!

Wig has snatched and flown, I can’t wait to wear a stunning dress with a fur coat made of dead animals (constantcunt and LV) :hooker: :derpna:

i can't wait to wear a fur scarf, one tail for every account Chris Cuomo/American Beauty/Polaroid Frown/That one POC thread acct leeched to wiggle their way back onto the site

silver_fox_fur_shawl_912a.jpg

It's internet slang and I literally explained its meaning in the description. :)

it's shitty internet slang that devalues a word with serious meaning and makes serious mental illnesses seem like a fucking joke but ok :/

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

it's shitty internet slang that devalues a word with serious meaning and makes serious mental illnesses seem like a fucking joke but ok :/

Look who just got my most triggered vote. Also not a username joking about suicide saying this. Lul

don't let me flop