latothemoon

Santiago, Chile @ Lollapalooza Chile - March 18th, 2018

I'm not really active here and I'm watching the live stream delayed because my internet sucks but I just had to share that I literally burst out laughing during the "yeah yeah yeah" part in Lust For Life... and that stroll... girl, please   :toofunny:

With a MDM performance? No thx

I’m not a MDM stan myself either but Carcassonne is one of her best life shows EVER! Check the other songs lol.

guys did you see the poor fan he gave her a piece of paper and she literally gave it back to him then she got back to the stage

our girl isn't ok at all.... this isn't her

She held onto the paper, she took it away with her.

She was very quick with the crowd though. I don’t think she took any selfies or signed anything the entire night, just quick interactions & accepted some gifts.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

It had better energy but was terrible vocally

okay mr negativity. can't wait for you to marry Electric Body <3

I've just come here after watching an incredible show with amazing energy and a vibe of what somehow felt like a farewell show that sums up her entire career full of emotion almost tears AND much fun and yet you're talking shit? What?

I admit these backing vocals are a mess but you can't deny her enjoying herself tonight and if she was tired nonetheless she handled it amazingly what is your problem here?

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I’m seeing her in a month and if she barely sings like she did tonight I’d be so pissed.. yesterday’s show was great but tonight she wasn’t feeling it. She just sounded bad

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I’m seeing her in a month and if she barely sings like she did tonight I’d be so pissed.. yesterday’s show was great but tonight she wasn’t feeling it. She just sounded bad

Most of her LA to the Moon shows were lit so..

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

okay mr negativity. can't wait for you to marry Electric Body <3

everything is different when you're not there in person though, if you saw it as we did you might not have been as enthralled without the atmosphere/seeing her in person etc. Like when you go to see comedians, everyone in the audience is cry laughing but you buy the dvd and watch it at home and.... it's not funny 

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

She held onto the paper, she took it away with her.

She was very quick with the crowd though. I don’t think she took any selfies or signed anything the entire night, just quick interactions & accepted some gifts.

im pretty sure she didn't i still can remember the fan's face expression 

maybe im wrong but i'll wait for someone to post the whole show so i can make sure again

:smile3:

Also.. I’m so used to the “cause what can you do darling” part she does while singing cherry and when she skipped it tonight I felt so disappointed :lange:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

everything is different when you're not there in person though, if you saw it as we did you might not have been as enthralled without the atmosphere/seeing her in person etc. Like when you go to see comedians, everyone in the audience is cry laughing but you buy the dvd and watch it at home and.... it's not funny 

not really at least for me. i went to shows that simply weren't good and then watched the videos and felt the same. i went to some shows that felt were regular and then it was amazing in the videos. lana's show last night was objectively magical.

You all can't deny that she looked absolutely amazing tonight though. Like, I'd pay money just to watch her parade around stage all day. I mean, look at her. :thirst:

39080331230_18423a77d7_o.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I’m not a MDM stan myself either but Carcassonne is one of her best life shows EVER! Check the other songs lol.

I might check out then. I’m just not a fan of her MDM lives.

Fayyt7N.png

Maybe something shook her up before the show?

I dunno man, she did okay post abduction attempt.

I think it was just being livestreamed? I mean... half assing it and getting criticised, fine. But trying your hardest AND still getting criticised, is probably something she can't take. She never took it well before, during the BtD hate on her. Sucks for us though, we can't go to every show.

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png