latothemoon

Santiago, Chile @ Lollapalooza Chile - March 18th, 2018

LMFAO I was laughing the whole time reading this thread, what the fuck was this show??  :lmao:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

You all can't deny that she looked absolutely amazing tonight though. Like, I'd pay money just to watch her parade around stage all day. I mean, look at her. :thirst:

39080331230_18423a77d7_o.jpg

This photo is going to haunt my dreams and make me question my homosexuality for decades.  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

You all can't deny that she looked absolutely amazing tonight though. Like, I'd pay money just to watch her parade around stage all day. I mean, look at her. :thirst:

39080331230_18423a77d7_o.jpg

Omg this is so fucking hot  :thirst:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I haven't watched to whole show, but I watched until BTD came and then I just skipped around a litle, but from what I heard from those songs and from the small video clips on Twitter and Instagram... the backup vocals totally drowned her last night. And she sang unusally few lines too?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

The main problem for me is that her voice sounds like one tone throughout (apart from her lip-syncing half of the lyrics) . Definitely not one of her best performances.

Also, even though she is smiling, she still looks bored. Hopefully this was just a bad day. :defeated:

If you care about animals, please watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5hGQDLprA8

she finally got back her stage energy...

but she was adding too many things at the same time... choreo... playback...

id rather see her doing solo with her band than having these two dancers and the choreo to distract her from singing...

her improv dance >>>>>>>>> the practiced choreo :rip:

giphy.gif

What we need to remember is that Lana always has the bigger picture in mind that we mere mortals simply can't understand. If she is holding herself back vocally these days then there is a good reason for that.

holy fuck.

DYn7ah1WAAAddfq.jpg

like I know Elle posted it already but I can't

haha ok, weird question but when exactly is she doing this in the livestream youtube video? 

haha ok, weird question but when exactly is she doing this in the livestream youtube video? 

I think she does it in white mustang..kinda to the end of the song