Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I wanna know what drug she was on when she decided Black Beauty wasnt worthy of being on the standard version of UV... that song should have been perfectly placed after PWYC and followed by Old Money. The perfect 3 punch combo. MPG AND FMWUTTT should have been the deluxe cuts

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I wanna know what drug she was on when she decided Black Beauty wasnt worthy of being on the standard version of UV... that song should have been perfectly placed after PWYC and followed by Old Money. The perfect 3 punch combo. MPG AND FMWUTTT should have been the deluxe cuts

well bb served longevity and is 1/2 uv tracks which are regulars on the setlist.

talent won (in the end) poor deluxe edition haters.

i76mrxw.png 

Here's how the UV era should've went..

Album:

1. cruel world

2. ultraviolence

3. shades of cool

4. brooklyn baby

5. west coast

6. sad girl

7. trashy when u cry

8. money power glory

9. old money

10. black beauty

11. the other woman

Deluxe Track: FMWUTTT

And Florida Kilos should've just been a promo single before the album or something

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Black Beauty was rumoured to be the name of the album as well, before its demo leaked . Lana loses interest in her songs when they leak (everybody heard them, why bother?); i am not sure who decided to complete Black Beauty, if it was her or her record company or someone else. It would have been a crime to not have that masterpiece finished.

Black Beauty was rumoured to be the name of the album as well, before its demo leaked . Lana loses interest in her songs when they leak (everybody heard them, why bother?); i am not sure who decided to complete Black Beauty, if it was her or her record company or someone else. It would have been a crime to not have that masterpiece finished.

And I’m so glad they recorded it and included it in the album since it seems to mean a lot to her.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

im not trying to get flagged for spam so im using a spoiler

good evening ladies. i have three words to say: what the fuck! now, i looked for a while for lana del rey's sophmore (or junior i'm too distraught to google the correct number) album entitled ultraviolence on vinyl but NEVER came across one edition that was deluxe that wasn't in the boxed edition. i love the deluxe tracks a lot! black beauty is a masterpiece that is one of the best on the album, guns and roses, although it is hated, sounds beautiful to me, and the almighty floriGOD kilos is such a great closer! however, i could not have them for whatever reason. perhaps it's because i live in the united states of america, also known as the US. however, it has come to my attention other people have had access to buying a STANDARD, nothing special, black ultraviolence record with the deluxe tracks i have thirsted for. i am distraught, disturbed, and deeply saddened. i unfortunately have purchased ultraviolence on vinyl but do not listen to it often due to the fact it did not have the bonus tracks i thirst for. i regret my decisions greatly and truly wish that i was dead since i never knew that i could have something as beautiful and precious as ultraviolence: deluxe edition on vinyl for my record player. i'm going to go cry myself to to sleep with the help of the the bittersweet sounds of lana del rey on a standard, no god-tier bonus track edition of ultraviolence.

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

im not trying to get flagged for spam so im using a spoiler

good evening ladies. i have three words to say: what the fuck! now, i looked for a while for lana del rey's sophmore (or junior i'm too distraught to google the correct number) album entitled ultraviolence on vinyl but NEVER came across one edition that was deluxe that wasn't in the boxed edition. i love the deluxe tracks a lot! black beauty is a masterpiece that is one of the best on the album, guns and roses, although it is hated, sounds beautiful to me, and the almighty floriGOD kilos is such a great closer! however, i could not have them for whatever reason. perhaps it's because i live in the united states of america, also known as the US. however, it has come to my attention other people have had access to buying a STANDARD, nothing special, black ultraviolence record with the deluxe tracks i have thirsted for. i am distraught, disturbed, and deeply saddened. i unfortunately have purchased ultraviolence on vinyl but do not listen to it often due to the fact it did not have the bonus tracks i thirst for. i regret my decisions greatly and truly wish that i was dead since i never knew that i could have something as beautiful and precious as ultraviolence: deluxe edition on vinyl for my record player. i'm going to go cry myself to to sleep with the help of the the bittersweet sounds of lana del rey on a standard, no god-tier bonus track edition of ultraviolence.

you could try checking discogs or smth to see what's available before buying something  :awk:

i76mrxw.png 

Why didn't anything leak during honeymoon era

Do you mean from HM era or actually during? And what kind of leak do you mean? We had Wayamaya, Joshy and I, Hangin Around, Reddit leaks the month before Honeymoon came out, and a LOT in March 2015. May 2016 brought us the (more or less) beginning of Eclipse and summer 2016 was pretty eventful in terms of leaks, so I wouldn’t say it was necessarily a drought at any point (besides March - August 2015)

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

And I’m so glad they recorded it and included it in the album since it seems to mean a lot to her.

I agree. Life is Beautiful and Black Beauty talk about the same theme (to have a friend / lover that is depressed and all). She discarded LIB because she thought the song was too specific, before selling it to Liongate. If we ever get the chance to hear that one at some point, I wonder how it would compare to B.B.

Do you mean from HM era or actually during? And what kind of leak do you mean? We had Wayamaya, Joshy and I, Hangin Around, Reddit leaks the month before Honeymoon came out, and a LOT in March 2015. May 2016 brought us the (more or less) beginning of Eclipse and summer 2016 was pretty eventful in terms of leaks, so I wouldn’t say it was necessarily a drought at any point (besides March - August 2015)

I mean like leaks from the HM album before it came out. Nothing leaked until the urban outfitters party iirc

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I mean like leaks from the HM album before it came out. Nothing leaked until the urban outfitters party iirc

we got hbtb and hbtb video a day earlier bc some people had access to her vevo channel 

i76mrxw.png 

Oh, not sure. Lust for Life leak was pretty near to the release, but i do remember Honeymoon did leak a day or two before. And then instrumentals were out within a week (or maybe month?)

we got hbtb and hbtb video a day earlier bc some people had access to her vevo channel

Same with the Honeymoon sampler, I remember I didn’t think people really had a snippet of Freak but then I heard it and my wig flew farther than pluto

Oh and Terrence Loves You leaked early too

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Same with the Honeymoon sampler, I remember I didn’t think people really had a snippet of Freak but then I heard it and my wig flew farther than pluto

Oh and Terrence Loves You leaked early too

well yeah everything that got uploaded on her channel(s).

and albums usually "leak" before their release but it's not really a leak because it's just cd rips.

i76mrxw.png 

Didn't Barrie co-produce it/co-write it? If I was her & ghosted my ex boyfriend I wouldn't want partially his song on my record either tbh

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Didn't Barrie co-produce it/co-write it? If I was her & ghosted my ex boyfriend I wouldn't want partially his song on my record either tbh

Imagine co writing a song that makes you sound like a mentally draining person. Yikes :runs:

And since we're all here and no one responds to the request thread...can someone send me the slower version of The Man I Love in the highest available quality. Thx