Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Imagine co writing a song that makes you sound like a mentally draining person. Yikes :runs:

And since we're all here and no one responds to the request thread...can someone send me the slower version of The Man I Love in the highest available quality. Thx

You probably know this but The Man I Love is a fake song made using the verses of the Trash Magic (Demo) which we don't have in too great of quality.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

You probably know this but The Man I Love is a fake song made using the verses of the Trash Magic (Demo) which we don't have in too great of quality.

Whaaaaaaaaat. That was one of the first unreleased I fell in love with. And it's all a lie....wow :eartha2:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Why is that?

Idk I just can't picture Lana doing a song for Dumbo lol. But I'd like to see her do a song for Maleficent 2

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

... what

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

Whaaaaaaaaat. That was one of the first unreleased I fell in love with. And it's all a lie....wow :eartha2:

http://picosong.com/9apF/ Trash Magic demo - Just has the chorus of Trash Magic :P We figure the verse parts are from a different original song that Lana attached the Trash Magic chorus to 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Idk I just can't picture Lana doing a song for Dumbo lol. But I'd like to see her do a song for Maleficent 2

I thought that too, i thought it would be corny but then i watched the trailer and it nearly fucking made me cry. Lana would be amazing writing and singing something for this. Better than anyone else in the industry

But yeah we pretty much know its not happening  

Imagine having videos like these for every Lana song, or at least one for each album:

I would kill to see what happened when Stevie and Lana were in the studio together, or how she decided to add the "Bitch!" and "Fuck!" to Cherry etc.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I can't believe Your Girl unedited and I Talk to Jesus remain unleaked to this day. Disgraceful

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I thought that too, i thought it would be corny but then i watched the trailer and it nearly fucking made me cry. Lana would be amazing writing and singing something for this. Better than anyone else in the industry

But yeah we pretty much know its not happening

i got chills. Lana could totally fit into a track with this type of instrumentation . it's so HER . who's singing this though?

giphy.gif

yes (stream her album AMDGMAAF thx)

binch i have and it took me to another dimension, murder song ACOUSTIC is legit so haunting and makes me feel things every time. 

and can't wait for the song....

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

yes (stream her album AMDGMAAF thx)

ill stan when she will hurry up and drop a new album

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Anyway....

LDR6 NEEDS TO BE A TRAP ALBUM !!!

tenor.gif

Seriously tho, SB and GL were one the best tracks from l4l. And I can totally see her going into this direction. LDR6 needs to be more urban oriented :defeated:

not here for features or rent-a-rappers tho.