Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Lana should take an example from Charli XCX when it comes to communicating with fans & keeping them hyped

So is the Charli thread active all the time because there's legit stuff to talk about?  :hoshet:  I just assumed y'all were crazy

what about shortly before the lfl trailer was released and she had some interaction w rae sremmurd on twitter where they quoted a vid of her listening to their music and said something like “let’s cook something up *frying pan emoji*” and then w the cooking reference in the trailer (all the ingredients going into a pot or whatever it was lmao)i thought was connected but in hindsight i guess initiating a collab right before u drop an album trailer doesn’t give u enough time to put it on the album... i wonder if they ever followed through and if they did will it ever see the light of day? they were the ones who tweeted her so i’m assuming it would be their song and she’s the feature and idk how they are with scrapping songs but we all know lana lol :rip: also i don’t listen to them so idk where they are in terms of their own album cycle, someone who follows them pls fill us in w ur thots on this

UbsOye5.png

What if she surprise drops something? She’s never done it before but wouldnt it be unexpected and different from any of her other eras? As in a new record*

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

So is the Charli thread active all the time because there's legit stuff to talk about?  :hoshet:  I just assumed y'all were crazy

Yea, she releases new songs each month & doing tons of collabs, she actually releases music & talking to fans pretty often (she actually released an unreleased song she performed live just for the fans, Lana could never do that smh)

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

Me: *likes all the posts trashing Lana about not posting or releasing music*

Also me: *likes all the posts telling us we should be more patient fans and let her take her time, just to show that I get it and am trying as hard as i fucking can to be chill and not lose all hope for the world and our fanbase*

Me: *likes all the posts trashing Lana about not posting or releasing music*

Also me: *likes all the posts telling us we should be more patient fans and let her take her time, just to show that I get it and am trying as hard as i fucking can to be chill and not lose all hope for the world and our fanbase*

That's literally what I'm doing my whole life 

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

I WISH so bad that Lana would release little things on the side. I would like to see more of the cuff candid tracks like Coachella being released as singles. I really think she needs to release some unreleased tracks, that are reworked and up to par with her released discography. Maybe throw in an unleaked track as well. 

she promised to go to the middle east too but she literally acts like she said nothing  :toofunny:

she said that she would come back to Brazil in less than 3 years. She came back in 5 years