Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Why is she promoting that song tho? out of all her unreleased songs? it sucks!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Why is she promoting that song tho? out of all her unreleased songs? it sucks!

Um...maybe because it was featured in a documentary about Elvis Presley?...just saying 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Ok this is hella off topic but its driving me crazy. Does anyone know what the instrument is called in 24. Its like a rolling snap sound. You can hear it in the pre chorus ("if you lie down" *snap effect*). And throughout the song too

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Ok this is hella off topic but its driving me crazy. Does anyone know what the instrument is called in 24. Its like a rolling snap sound. You can hear it in the pre chorus ("if you lie down" *snap effect*). And throughout the song too

Castanets

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

speaking of a bop, what the fuck does that word even mean since there has been music from Little Richard and Dan Seals and Cyndi Lauper with the word in it.? 

Would love Neil and Lana to do a duet on this song

Is this a bop?

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

speaking of a bop, what the fuck does that word even mean since there has been music from Little Richard and Dan Seals and Cyndi Lauper with the word in it.? 

Would love Neil and Lana to do a duet on this song

Is this a bop?

the word bop only applies to work made by female artists/gay icons/pop queens . usually something more upbeat that u can dance to . not gonna lie i didnt watch those videos but im gonna assume neither are bops anyways lol

azealia banks entire discography is full of bops and bangers for reference. ariana makes bops and jams. lana's unreleased bops. charli xcx bops too. u get the picture

-

idk if i was just out of it but the other day i was listening to lana in the car and the end of a song off uv (i cant remember which one :defeated: i think it was cruel world) reminded me of the end of change and i was thinking about like an updated uv sound for ldr and i wouldn't mind that :flutter: i feel like it would kind of go with the tropico visuals if she combined the sound of lfl and uv?? and i'm here for that 

UbsOye5.png

I would love post Tropico visuals. Beyond the ascension to the static filled sky, back to Eden or something. Taking over Eden? Continuing the biblical narrative to become one amongst the several legends that initially occupied Lana's Eden (like marilyn monroe and elvis). That would fit so well for the video of a song that's jumping off from Get Free and going into the blue. Very vague but I'm sure lana would be able to flesh it out

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

I would love post Tropico visuals. Beyond the ascension to the static filled sky, back to Eden or something. Taking over Eden? Continuing the biblical narrative to become one amongst the several legends that initially occupied Lana's Eden (like marilyn monroe and elvis). That would fit so well for the video of a song that's jumping off from Get Free and going into the blue. Very vague but I'm sure lana would be able to flesh it out

Lana stopped doing visuals a long time ago tho

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif