Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Lana no.35 with Blue Jeans was cool to see.....But M.I.A. ON NUMBER 2 WITH PAPER PLANES, YEEES!!! 

To be honest, I would literally guess any other song by Lana, but maybe I'm saying this bc I'm not that into Blue Jeans like that anymore.

Also wtf???? PAPER PLANES???

Can’t believe she’s soundchecking QOD. Ugh BTD 2.0 incoming. 50/50 chance she’s gonna pull through but my wig :hair:

QOD? As in Queen of Disaster? I'M DEADDDDD  :creep:

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

Can’t believe she’s soundchecking QOD. Ugh BTD 2.0 incoming. 50/50 chance she’s gonna pull through but my wig :hair:

honey, when making such accusations, please provide a source so that i can be sure if i need to remove my wig or not.

thanks,

xoxo from a fellow gay  

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

Tbh I like her absence. It reminds me how much she means to me. Hope she feels fresh and she’s gonna put out something spectacular. Maybe Bond Soundrack (it’s worth to mention it since Ben is reading this thread right ((((;).

giphy.gif

Tbh I like her absence. It reminds me how much she means to me. Hope she feels fresh and she’s gonna put out something spectacular. Maybe Bond Soundrack (it’s worth to mention it since Ben is reading this thread right (((( ;).

Quite frankly, I am not sure how to feel about Lana doing a Bond theme... I mean, it would be an accomplishment for sure and it would be a good song I guess, especially since she has flirted in the past with the whole genre on songs like 24 or SoC. But if she ever does it at some point, I hope it will be a «Skyfall»-type of event: the perfect song to a good Bond movie. But the whole Bond franchise is getting dated AF. Spectre was ok at best; and the Sam Smith song is just so meh. Lana's 24 was ten times better than that, but it would not have fitted Spectre. 

Friendly reminder that I have an account here and read this site.

tell lana we're dying here and need new music

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Quite frankly, I am not sure how to feel about Lana doing a Bond theme... I mean, it would be an accomplishment for sure and it would be a good song I guess, especially since she has flirted in the past with the whole genre on songs like 24 or SoC. But if she ever does it at some point, I hope it will be a «Skyfall»-type of event: the perfect song to a good Bond movie. But the whole Bond franchise is getting dated AF. Spectre was ok at best; and the Sam Smith song is just so meh. Lana's 24 was ten times better than that, but it would not have fitted Spectre.

I think the same! I mean I understand where they're coming from when they compare SOC, MDM and 24 to a Bond song but I don't think they would fit the movies at all.

8nl2OpX.png

The bond movies suck and so do the soundtracks. It would be an insult to associate Lana with anything like that

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Well, at least we know Lana is alive and well now that she posted an Instagram story

maybe it's just me overthinking... but notice how she only did an instagram story and not a full post... she's maybe saving that next post for the single that's dropping next week after she announces it tonight (;

giphy.gif

maybe it's just me overthinking... but notice how she only did an instagram story and not a full post... she's maybe saving that next post for the single that's dropping next week after she announces it tonight (;

Why can't fans stop theorizing about possible releases that won't happen in any reality and think about Honeymoons' incredible fictional universe instead

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

That's too good to be true 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***