Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Y'all already know she isn't gonna be mentioning a single thing about new music at the performance

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I remember after Ultraviolence released, she did an interview and she was asked about what she wants to do after this record and she was saying something about having the next one planned and she was thinking her best time frame between album cycles is 15-16 months. We all know this woman says a lot of things she doesn’t mean but, between UV and HM, it was 15 months. June 2014 to Sept 2015. That was the right time frame, she had herself planned out it seemed. Between HM and LFL, it was 21 months between Sept 2015 and July 2017. That one was delayed if she PLANNED out another one for the same time frame. I remember her having more material for LFL and going back in the studio a few times more for other songs and then she cut some of her favorites off the final cut. I wonder if she worked on anything on the road like when she wrote Coachella... has anyone heard anything about her silence?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

is it me or has lana lost her 'coolness' with HM and LFL?

with BTD and UV she used to talk about how cool she was and about how her lifestyle is the best, but now she doesn't. i honestly miss it. hope she brings back that attitude into LDR6

i want a wedding ballad. something that i can play when i finally fall in love and that can be blaring during the reception

Yes To Heaven, Honeymoon, American

LA is also HM and UV so....

To be fair, UV is a blend of New York AND California.

with BTD and UV she used to talk about how cool she was and about how her lifestyle is the best, but now she doesn't. i honestly miss it. hope she brings back that attitude into LDR6

I’m pretty sure in Music To Watch Boys To, Freak, High By The Beach, and Summer Bummer, it’s highly suggested she finds herself cool. It’s just phrased differently.

Especially with lines like “Be my undercover lover babe” - “Lights camera accíon, I’ll do it on my own...” - “Be a freak like me too” etc

OT: I think Lana’s songs with her deep breathy voice like in Burning Desire, 24, Once Upon A Dream, all aged the best. I definitely want to see a lot of it on LDR6. It leads to a sexy but “i’m no dependant on you” vibe that really feels like a cold hand on your hot forehead. It just soothes. Like syrup.

Burning Desire & Yayo 2.0 are a MUST.

Bartender could possibly be the Yayo 2.0 some of us want so bad.

Same

I need her to record more sexy songs like Mermaid Motel, such a classic & an underrated skinny legand 

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

It’s just you. Are you forgetting “who’s doper than this bitch?” line?

image.png

I think everyone has forgotten that whole song by now... and its for the best

It's a shit stain on her spotless discography

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I think I am the only person on this forum who likes IMF

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I think I am the only person on this forum who likes IMF

I like it, I just don’t... love it. It took me some time to really love UV and HM, so maybe I’ll like the album more in the future? (But it’s been almost a year :toofunny: )

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png