Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Y'all here talking about wedding songs but tbh I'm waiting for the day Lana will get married :flutter:

Oh man. Imagining her wedding is making me emotional. I wonder what her dress would look like too  :hooker:

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Y'all here talking about wedding songs but tbh I'm waiting for the day Lana will get married :flutter:

I feel like she won't even tell us  :rip:

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

Now we're talking about Lana's wedding? :what: The woman really needs to feed us!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

custom adidas

You mean custom Yeezys? Lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

It’s just you. Are you forgetting “who’s doper than this bitch?” line?

yeah but that can't compete with "he said to be cool, but I'm already coolest. I said to get real, don't you know who you're dealing with?"

or "Yeah my boyfriends pretty cool, but he's not as cool as me cause i'm a Brooklyn baby"

or "I'm a dragon you're a whore, don't even know what you're good for, mimicking me's a fucking bore to me" etc etc.

she used to be so cool and acknowledged it so nonchalantly

i hate when locals don't recognize Lanas style and lyrical meaning, somebody said Afraid wasn't a sad song... like bitch she's talking about being in an abusive relationship.

giphy.gif

Down. Hope she orchestrates the music for it

giphy.gif

omg that scene is so iconic! when i was little i got so excited seing the dresses cus they were so shiny, i never knew which one i liked better

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

WE NEED TELEPHONE 2.0 

anyways lana has taken a time for writing her album, prob.

i think we could expect an album in late 2018 

if not then January or something close.

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif