Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

so I was reading that RS list... and then...... it showed... 91. DESPACITO REMIX FEAT JUSTIN BIEBER ............ what the hell is going on ....... and there are so many bad songs there

there are only two options

or I don't have good music taste

or RS is fullfilled of crazy bitches

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

maybe it's just me overthinking... but notice how she only did an instagram story and not a full post... she's maybe saving that next post for the single that's dropping next week after she announces it tonight (;

i legit think thats why shes not posting (I hope it is 2)  :pray2:

maybe it's just me overthinking... but notice how she only did an instagram story and not a full post... she's maybe saving that next post for the single that's dropping next week after she announces it tonight (;

i highly doubt she'd announce her lead at some random Czech festival no one has ever heard of

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

Yeah guys as much as we all would like that to happen, lets not set ourselves up for dissapointment

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Random observation: not trynna be paranoid or something but aren't the first notes of the first verse of the new Troye Sivan song:

min 0:10-0:24

pretty similar to the first notes of Cherry Blossom???????

min 0:00 - 0:15

)

Random observation: not trynna be paranoid or something but aren't the first notes of the first verse of the new Troye Sivan song:

min 0:10-0:24

pretty similar to the first notes of Cherry Blossom???????

min 0:00 - 0:15

)

Oh I hear it, but not enough to get fussy about in my opinion. 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif