Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Pretty sure 'Lifestyles of the Young and Wavy' was G-Eazy related..

So what if Lana and Halsey collaborated on a G-Eazy diss rap track?

hot take but I think Lana's and Halsey's voices would complement each other's really well. Lana is a little too mature for Halsey tho

Pretty sure 'Lifestyles of the Young and Wavy' was G-Eazy related..

Hm well that kinda brings me down.. 

I personally wouldn't want to envision a song with Lana and Halsey together. I feel like they're two completely different flavors. Lana's voice is so serene and penetrating to the soul and idk if I've even heard Halsey's "true" voice yet if that even makes sense.

UV/Honeymoon

Hm well that kinda brings me down.. 

I personally wouldn't want to envision a song with Lana and Halsey together. I feel like they're two completely different flavors. Lana's voice is so serene and penetrating to the soul and idk if I've even heard Halsey's "true" voice yet if that even makes sense.

I just think it would be funny! Imagine them calling G a loser together and rapping (White Mustang Remix?)

But if you haven't already heard her Room 93 EP, I would recommend it. I know exactly what you're saying about her true voice, and I believe she's a bit more earnest in that project than anything else recent. I haven't really listened to her in a long time though.

I just think it would be funny! Imagine them calling G a loser together and rapping (White Mustang Remix?)

But if you haven't already heard her Room 93 EP, I would recommend it. I know exactly what you're saying about her true voice, and I believe she's a bit more earnest in that project than anything else recent. I haven't really listened to her in a long time though.

L M F A O !! ! Ok fine yeaa  :wave:  :thumb3: I feel like Halsey'd do all the work tho  :byeh8rs2:  and Lana would be like ok have fun w/ that  :candy: 

I'll see, I'll see. I'll check it if anything thank u  :kiss3:

UV/Honeymoon

Chuck follows Billie on IG so I guess it's Chuck's project one way or another and then Lana just kind of got to know her through Chuck just how it went with Borns.

Wouldn't be suprised if Lana intended to follow Billie's actual account but just typed whatever and didn't think twice lmao

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Chuck follows Billie on IG so I guess it's Chuck's project one way or another and then Lana just kind of got to know her through Chuck just how it went with Borns.

Wouldn't be suprised if Lana intended to follow Billie's actual account but just typed whatever and didn't think twice lmao

That's literally what happened lol

So, I've been listening to Lana a lot today, and it made me realize how much I need new music. :defeated: LANA SAVE US! 

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Lana should cover this song

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=19gqe_O8sbI

Edit: didn’t embed but I do t feel like fixing it

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

So, I've been listening to Lana a lot today, and it made me realize how much I need new music. :defeated: LANA SAVE US!

I know the feeling! But I must say that listening to LFl

l from cover to cover, in the summer, makes me realize how much I love this album. So many songs have much more of an impact on a hot summer day. 13 Beaches, Get Free, Groupie Love, Heroin (what a perfect song for an evening of heat wave): they all are so incredible. Even the more toned-down ones (Change, or White Mustang) are welcomed between two heavier-production songs

I know the feeling! But I must say that listening to LFl

l from cover to cover, in the summer, makes me realize how much I love this album. So many songs have much more of an impact on a hot summer day. 13 Beaches, Get Free, Groupie Love, Heroin (what a perfect song for an evening of heat wave): they all are so incredible. Even the more toned-down ones (Change, or White Mustang) are welcomed between two heavier-production songs

I think you counted the songs I like from LFL. Others are just waaaay too political for my taste. Cherry and Summer Bummer are also cool (to me tho).

i want her to do a spaghetti western inspired album .  honeymoon (the track not the whole album) i think was definitely was inspired by ennio morricone's work and i want more of it . even if she wants to stay upbeat i guess she could do something like zella day's kicker which is also spaghetti western influenced and full of bops so . jay z sampled the ecstasy of gold if she wanted to go hip hop, the options are truly endless. she could give it more of a surf noir vibe like others have mentioned, those genres honestly go hand in hand & sound so perfect together (listen to the bambi molesters btw, terrible name i know but surf noir with spaghetti western influence is literally their sound and i loooooove them)

the color scheme @@vodkaa mentioned would work here too probably but more dusty/vintage /desert-y, i'm thinking more 60s film or actual like 1800s sepia or whatever. but sis needs to deliver w the warm tones 

more lana w horses à la v mag. maybe posing with 1800s guns (with a flower in the barrel bc she probably wouldn't want to promote gun violence rn. woke legend). imagine the music vids we could get out of this

please lana

leak morricone

UbsOye5.png

Do we know if that White Mustang live intro was 100% a new song? And does anyone have a link to it? It's soooo beautiful

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

To this poing I'm completely over any speculation about new music. I'm just getting neck down into another fandom, Lana is still the number 1 thing I've ever loved the most and when she'll come back I'll have a fresh head for whatever she'll present me. I trust her and I want her to be happy over anything else :whatever:

ZKcaooE.png

To this poing I'm completely over any speculation about new music. I'm just getting neck down into another fandom, Lana is still the number 1 thing I've ever loved the most and when she'll come back I'll have a fresh head for whatever she'll present me. I trust her and I want her to be happy over anything else :whatever:

Yea I learned that it's best to stan more than one person

Like one of them can be a tasteful/artistic singer, the other can be mainstream. That way. While the art hoe is hibernating you'll have someone else to keep you fed until the other returns. Its a win win situation :oprah3:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

^ you mean the cinematic mysterious songs that she used to have during the BTD & Paradise era.

Kinda. But it doesn't have to be that polished, if you know what I mean.