Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

a slutty dark album with cherries, shades of cools, freaks, and gods and monsters is all i need. a photoshoot with bondage/lingerie and a pouty lana with red/black/vhs filters sounds sexy. i want tropico lana back.

giphy.gif

does anybody wonder why Ben and ed didn’t book Madison square garden during the LA To The Moon World Tour?

because she already had a show there in 2017 which according to Lana means there is no demand...

i76mrxw.png 

I would really like a more psychedelic and dark, sultry sound like the Mermaid Motel Demo and something grungy and hard, with big vocals like THAT  rehearsal song that we have only like 10 seconds of...

Ugh, that'll never happen  :defeated:

????

because she already had a show there in 2017 which according to Lana means there is no demand...

Lana NEVER played Madison Square Garden

She did 2 shows at Terminal 5  that were basically warm up shows she was doing in clubs in 2017, both shows were incredible.

Lana then played a sold out show at the Prudential Center in  New Jersey. One of the best of a couple of dozen I have seen.

The theatre at Madison Square Garden though is a great place for shows. Pet Shop Boys played there last year. as always Neil and Chris were perfect.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I actually prefer Lana's "lazy" vocals rather than her annoying BTD vocals

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I actually prefer Lana's "lazy" vocals rather than her annoying BTD vocals

UV + HM vocals >>>> BtD vocals.

Imagine her serving surf rock, soft rock, pop-ish songs with UV or HM vocals. :defeated: I mean, she already did that with UV, but this would be improved version.  :teehee: Maybe something like UV 2.0, but not as dark.  :flutter: 

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Persona on each album IMO

A.K.A - Trailer Park Darling

BTD - Lolita

Paradise - Fallen Starlet

Ultraviolence - Grunge Baby

Honeymoon - Jazzy Housewife

LFL - Angel-headed Hipster

But on Honeymoon her role in the story was a tourist/someone who’s just watching from the side and telling stories from the people she’s watching

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

What would you want the Lana & Marina collab to sound like? I think a song like Marina's Power & Control would sound amazing with them both.

A 2.0 version of this magnum opus

:legend:  :legend:  :legend:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

i'm very interested into hearing how their voices are gonna sound like together. Personally i would like to hear something like Happy/Froot with a bit of primadonna girl with florida kilos snorting cocain vocals but with like a west coast vibe. but honestly im just excited for the gays circa 2012. 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...