Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I just think it would be funny! Imagine them calling G a loser together and rapping (White Mustang Remix?)

But if you haven't already heard her Room 93 EP, I would recommend it. I know exactly what you're saying about her true voice, and I believe she's a bit more earnest in that project than anything else recent. I haven't really listened to her in a long time though.

Hm well that kinda brings me down.. 

I personally wouldn't want to envision a song with Lana and Halsey together. I feel like they're two completely different flavors. Lana's voice is so serene and penetrating to the soul and idk if I've even heard Halsey's "true" voice yet if that even makes sense.

Empty Gold and Trouble are the only worthy songs. On Badlands its probably Haunting, and thats about it as far as her good vocals go

I’m already preparing myself to hear the worst Lana song ever: their collab :wtf:

I'm not really sure whether I want them to collab, but I would like to see Lana having writing credits on Marina's album or viceversa to see if they actually have something to say

Persona on each album IMO

A.K.A - Trailer Park Darling

BTD - Lolita

Paradise - Struggling poet

Ultraviolence - Grunge Groupie (not the genre but her look)

Honeymoon -

LFL - Angel-headed Hipster

I'd say for Paradise her persona is 'Fallen starlet' and Honeymoon she is 'Black widow'

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'd say for Paradise her persona is 'Fallen starlet' and Honeymoon she is 'Black widow'

Yes 'Fallen Starlet' is better than 'Struggling Poet'. I've edited my comment.

I don't think 'Black Widow' is appropriate for Honeymoon. It has songs like GKIT & Swan Song reminds me of a 'Lazy Italian Housewife who loves Soft Ice Cream & Jazz'. Lol. Any other suggestions?

I need a better term for LFL too.

Yes 'Fallen Starlet' is better than 'Struggling Poet'. I've edited my comment.

I don't think 'Black Widow' is appropriate for Honeymoon. It has songs like GKIT & Swan Song reminds me of a 'Lazy Italian Housewife who loves Soft Ice Cream & Jazz'. Lol. Any other suggestions?

I need a better term for LFL too.

Oo! Mobster wife for honeymoon

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I agree with the "widow" part. Maybe "Sunset Widow"?