Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I wish Lana would to go back to her “one cover per album” tradition and do a rendition of You Don’t Own Me by Lesley Gore :flutter:

yesyesyesyes she needs to cover a Leslie Gore song

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I wish Lana would to go back to her “one cover per album” tradition and do a rendition of You Don’t Own Me by Lesley Gore :flutter:

omg no i was so happy there was no cover. her recent covers (tow and dlmbm) suck

omg no i was so happy there was no cover. her recent covers (tow and dlmbm) suck

DLMBM? Yea I guess that wasn't too amazing but the other woman is such an amazing cover idk what you're talking about

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Since BTD & LFL have a yin-yang relationship & Lana does a jazz cover for each album era, I think we'll get another cover in the rumored EP (just like we we got Blue Velvet for BTD: Paradise Edition).

I think it maybe a Scarborough Fair cover since she has been singing it often in this tour.

Scarborough Fair

You Don't Own Me

Strawberry Fields Forever (would've been fuckingf PERFECT FOR LFL AND FIT THE ALBUM TRAILER TO A T DAMNIT)

Scarborough Fair

You Don't Own Me

Strawberry Fields Forever (would've been fuckingf PERFECT FOR LFL AND FIT THE ALBUM TRAILER TO A T DAMNIT)

Scarborough Fair is such a masterpiece and one of the best things that happened on LA To The Moon Tour. OMG and trailer for LFL is really beautiful, i can't believe that we got it one year ago  :defeated:   

tumblr_oh5ymxVl201rlfl6ro1_540.gif

This. it feels weird not knowing if an era already ended, but you know, our mother is a messy queen.

Honestly, I thought Lana was teasing Yosemite when she posted that video of HIAB yesterday, because of that butterfly she and Chuck used to reference Yosemite. 

What if Happiness Is A Butterfly is a reworked version of Yosemite?  :hooker:

HIAB seems to be about trying to find happiness but it ultimately keeps escaping you just when you think you have found it. As Yosemite seems to be about ultimately finding happiness, I can't see it being on LDR6 (sorry Salvatore  :ohno: ) as Lana still doesn't seem to be at that point. Although she said she will have to find a place for it, I kinda feel like there will never really be a 'place' for it, as her mindset is always changing. So, I can see her reworking Yosemite into a slightly less 'everything is finally perfect and I have found trust happiness' song, and make it more about finding happiness just because of how much she loves this song so wouldn't want to leave it behind completely.

Although I am reaching to Mars, forgive me because this is what the pre-pre-release thread is all about MWAHAHAHAHA 

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

^ stop trying to make Strawberry Fields Forever a thing. It's one of the worst Beatles song EVER

Seriously. All these unrealistic wishes are completely annoying and bulls#it. It’s always derailing the actual topic

Let people discuss their wishes and ideas without being bitter or bein a dick, do that challenge.

literally what are we supposed to do in this thread besides throwing out ideas and theories, just sit here and post “i can’t wait for new music” over and over?? idk why y’all get so up in arms about people sharing these things lmao they’re what make pre release fun! if we aren’t supposed to speculate everything would be so boring

regardless u all would benefit from improving your manners

UbsOye5.png