Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

who does? :creep: :hooker:

I like it..it’s sweet!

im honestly hopping the gays at the next show of the tour scream the tittle of the song at her every chance they get, if not im SNATCHING their gay cards and scalping their follicles.

After going to a LATTM show...fans scream everything BUT serial killer and she pretends to hear that and sings it cause it’s the easiest one for her

but in all honesty, the teasing of that new song before white mustang is really haunting, like the melody is gorgeous. I really hope its a song she's gonna release.

sugar me, sugar we, waiting at my gates...

ps: the gif above me ^ is iconic. 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

but in all honesty, the teasing of that new song before white mustang is really haunting, like the melody is gorgeous. I really hope its a song she's gonna release.

sugar me, sugar we, waiting at my gates...

ps: the gif above me ^ is iconic. 

can you send me a clip of it? :)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I came here so fast 

So excited for Lana's new music, HIB seems to be so beautiful.

Hello guys btw, happy to be back  :creep: :kiss:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I came here so fast 

So excited for Lana's new music, HIB seems to be so beautiful.

Hello guys btw, happy to be back  :creep:  :kiss:

Yay you made it back! <3

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Waaaaiiit a minute... is she starting to end the LFL era when people are still waiting for their signed albums and stuff? :toofunny:

NO WAY ARE PEOPLE STILL WAITING ? Lana Del Messy Queen

I like it..it’s sweet!

After going to a LATTM show...fans scream everything BUT serial killer and she pretends to hear that and sings it cause it’s the easiest one for her

i cackled . she did this at my show. asked us what song and a second later the instrumentals for Serial Killer began

giphy.gif

So what happened to y'all spose to not be using outside gifs :crossed:

THAT IS SO HER THOUGH,

forever singing serial killer and probably already planning on bringing back her whisper version of cruel world 

i76mrxw.png 

THAT IS SO HER THOUGH,

forever singing serial killer and probably already planning on bringing back her whisper version of cruel world 

all i ever wanted was a cruel world sung live with the intensity of her performance of the song on the record, LIKE the chorus is angry and loud and long but when she sings it its short and doesn't do it justice. And that last part she never sings it that way and it pisses me off. smh you got me heated  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

THAT IS SO HER THOUGH,

I really blamed the crowd and their trash ass taste until I went to a show...we had 10–15 screaming in unison for her to do heroin. She looked at us and looked away lmao

all i ever wanted was a cruel world sung live with the intensity of her performance of the song on the record, LIKE the chorus is angry and loud and long but when she sings it its short and doesn't do it justice. And that last part she never sings it that way and it pisses me off. smh you got me heated  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

the short version was bearable the six minute whisper moan asmr intro was about 5 times worse 

i76mrxw.png 

I have the feeling that LDR6 will have a totally Honeymoon sound, with songs about emotions, feelings, self-esteem, you know...

I hope I'm not wrong, I love those type of themes.

Imagine the collab with Marina, knowing her music it's about this :defeated:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: