Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

One thing I never really understood is why Marina has to be mentioned on every single thread, like a million times. I thought this was a Lana forum. In the beginning I assumed that people on here liked her so much because her music was similar to Lana's, but I was wrong. Marina's music doesn't sound anything like hers. I even tried listening to her albums to see what I was missing, but sadly I didn't hear anything that even remotely resembled what I was expecting. If anything she's got more in common with Katy Perry, in my opinion.

Lastly, this is just my personal opinion. I don't mean to offend anyone.

Yeah, I like Marina but people go too far with shipping them and constantly mentioning them collabing. Like can't they just be good friends who both make music? lol. But with that being said, I don't have anything against them collabing.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

One thing I never really understood is why Marina has to be mentioned on every single thread, like a million times. I thought this was a Lana forum. In the beginning I assumed that people on here liked her so much because her music was similar to Lana's, but I was wrong. Marina's music doesn't sound anything like hers. I even tried listening to her albums to see what I was missing, but sadly I didn't hear anything that even remotely resembled what I was expecting. If anything she's got more in common with Katy Perry, in my opinion.

Lastly, this is just my personal opinion. I don't mean to offend anyone.

giphy.gif

Marina is trash, case closed  :kiss2:

tenor.gif?itemid=5159736

giphy.gif

"she needs barrie".

ew. just ew. the word "needs". y'all really didn't get anything from LFL.

--

psychedelia is the best style of music ever so i hope she incorporates elements of it. every album except BTD/P had some psych elements.

"she needs barrie".

ew. just ew. the word "needs". y'all really didn't get anything from LFL.

--

yea this. No shade but y'all wanting Lana to go back to an old relationship which seemed to be a very unhealthy one just so she can make music that pleases you is kinda shitty, y'all probably didn't mean it that way but that's how it comes off

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

NsnHBVejsbsb my downstairs neighbor is playing some song that sounded like it was from Ultraviolence but I've never heard it before. It's like this tinny guitar with the sound of bells in time in four chords and the singer sounds just like Lana

NsnHBVejsbsb my downstairs neighbor is playing some song that sounded like it was from Ultraviolence but I've never heard it before. It's like this tinny guitar with the sound of bells in time in four chords and the singer sounds just like Lana

What if they're one of them hoarders and that's an unreleased UV song?

giphy.gif

Maybe it was a Mazzy Star song? I'm thinking of the song Bells Ring, but it could be a lot of songs from them tbh

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Let's hope this album won't have more trap beats  :defeated:

They were OK in Honeymoon, but LFL had too many (Cherry, SB, GL, IMF)

No trap beats and no muffled vocals, thank you.

adeWl.gif

ZKcaooE.png

I JUST WANT MORE SEX!!!! MORE I'm cumming while I'm crying plsssssss

Honey, no. I want mature content about happiness and emotions, not about more songs with CupcakKe vibes.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Honey, no. I want mature content about happiness and emotions, not about more songs with CupcakKe vibes.

Who said you can't have both? Maybe she's matured because she's fully aware of her own power and sexuality and that makes her happy, but IMF is one of my three favs from LFL so agree to disagree

ZKcaooE.png

The thing I liked from what you've heard from HIAB is that it sounds new..I mean i didnt remind me of any of her albums so maybe she is coming for a new sound and that's what I want

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I just had an ideia about happiness is a butterfly... it could be an interlude, and, after the snippet we heard, strings could repeat the same melody she just sang, with the piano going more intense, and then just a peaceful silence at the end