Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

She needs to spend winter further up of the northern hemisphere is she needs more darkness... I have darkness from 3 PM to ~9 or 10 AM during winter. :legend:

And I hate it. :icant:

You poor gurl!!! Do you live in northern Sweden?

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Nah, the Stockholm area. I can't even imagine living further up. :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Wait omg the seasonal darkness goes as far south as Stockholm?

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Wait omg the seasonal darkness goes as far south as Stockholm?

Yeah? If you go further north, you'll barely have sunlight at all. And if you live above the Artic circle, you'll have one day of the year in complete darkness.. no, thank you. :deadbanana:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Yeah? If you go further north, you'll barely have sunlight at all. And if you live above the Artic circle, you'll have one day of the year in complete darkness.. no, thank you. :deadbanana:

Yeah. I can’t even imagine it getting dark at 3 omg. Where I live, in winter, I doesn’t get dark till like 6:15 pm and in summer till like 8:15-8:30

I'm sorry people for going off topic, I swear this will be my last comment of this small discussion

Yeah. I can’t even imagine it getting dark at 3 omg. Where I live, in winter, I doesn’t get dark till like 6:15 pm and in summer till like 8:15-8:30

Yeah, it's the complete opposite in summer, I can't wait for the sun to set at 11 PM or close to midnight. Not long yo go now. :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I'm sorry people for going off topic, I swear this will be my last comment of this small discussion

Yeah, it's the complete opposite in summer, I can't wait for the sun to set at 11 PM or close to midnight. Not long yo go now. :flutter:

Omg if that happened I wouldn’t be able to sleep. Plus, me bed if next to the window.

Edit: omg I just noticed the huge writing at the top of Clampi’s post :facepalm: I’m an idiot

I'm not sure what that would mean, but I'm here for it.

its the best. Miami around 8 pm when the sun is setting but all the neon lights are being turned on is the best feeling in the world. palm tree silhouettes, purple skies, etc.

If Honeymoon is like a hot Italian day, I want LDR 6 to be a cold Chicago night :)

I want it to be a cool Boston night, sitting in a park or walking through an alley or a hot Charlotte night, sitting outside an Uptown cafe or walking thru Fourth Ward

its the best. Miami around 8 pm when the sun is setting but all the neon lights are being turned on is the best feeling in the world. palm tree silhouettes, purple skies, etc.

I'M HERE FOR IT. :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Now I need to go to Miami!

I want LDR6 to be a warm desert night in New Mexico (represent), isolated from any light pollution so these stars are at their peak visibility. The distant sounds of huge trucks on the long stretch of highway that goes for miles without seeing any sign of life. The moon at its fullest giving a blue tinge to everything around you and the mountains a haunting silhoutte serving as the background to endless stretches of sand.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I want LDR6 to have that aquarius, nighttime effect that the ending of Lorde's Supercut had, where it sounds as if you're being submerged toward the bottom of the Ocean, surrounded by dark blue and u can see the mountains reflecting above as u sink lower

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I still like Ghetto Baby :whatever2: Cheryl Cole didn't do it justice imo 

Cheryl did it justice!! 

She gave it her own style completely, which I love. It doesn't even sound like a Lana song now apart from the lyrics, it sounds like it was made for Cheryl. I do like Lana's version too but that's one of those situations where I feel like justice was served. I've heard other singers sing some of her songs and they didn't do good, but Cheryl did. Its a highlight from that album. 

qsVmBMd.png