Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I want Lana to collab with Post Malone. I said what I said.

now i know you're joking

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm not :creep:

sis... i know you have good taste so u cant fool me :defeated:

sis... i know you have good taste so u cant fool me :defeated:

post malone is my guilty pleasure, I'm sorry :defeated:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

@   it might be a big hit, however, he is only for getting drunk and what appears to be abusing women, not respecting women, so I pass. Plus didn't he rig the current system of charting, so if it was done after June 29, he may or may not get anywhere near the chart numbers he did this time.

Can you imagine though the numbers that would come in if BTS or Kris Wu (who is on Lord Grange label) did a song of hers. (and perhaps have Carlos Santana on the record being that the Havana song completely stole "Smooth".

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Imagine thinking charli xcx makes good music and has the potential to be featured in a Lana song :eartha2:

Clearly you haven't listened to her music :smokes: