Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Wait For Life is her most underrated masterpiece :hottie:

YAS!! Kween of taste!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I can fly is not bad (a little bland for my taste though) but Big Eyes is that songggg guys, oh my god the first verse made me cry the first time I listened to it ( the “I used to think that I could trustttttyaaaaaaaaaaaaa” mermaid voice)

I just left a message on the Honeymoon Hotline! :toofunny: I may or may not have asked her for Yosemite @salvatore

thanks luv

Anyone with taste and a brain knows that Flipside is the true underrated Lana song. Big Eyes and I Can Fly are both fat and can choke.

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

I can fly is not bad (a little bland for my taste though) but Big Eyes is that songggg guys, oh my god the first verse made me cry the first time I listened to it ( the “I used to think that I could trustttttyaaaaaaaaaaaaa” mermaid voice)

I listened to it yesterday after a long period of time and I couldn’t stop crying lmao :oprah:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Happiness is a butterfly

Try to catch it like every night

It escapes from my hands

Into moonlight

Every day is a lullaby

I hum it on the phone like every night

& Sing it for my babies on the Tourlyfe

Ah...

Weather or not we like this song, it's probably a hint of the type of music we gotta expect

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Happiness is a butterfly

It escapes from my hands

Into moonlight

Every day is a lullaby

Ah...

Weather or not we like this song, it's probably a hint of the type of music we gotta expect

Ew no. She needs to scrap it or her career is cancelled :hottie: :eartha: :eartha2:

Happiness is a butterfly

It escapes from my hands

Into moonlight

Every day is a lullaby

Ah...

I agree.

And I believe we have all been a bit too jumpy and harsh-judging the «sing it for my babies on the tourlyfe» line a bit too soon. It was, after all, a 25-second snippet, not the whole damn song. And since Lana is a storyteller, her songs tend to need a bit of growing on you in order to appreciate them fully. I remember that many snippets from LFL and UV sounded not like much at first listen, but in the context of the song and album, they made sense. 

Ew no. She needs to scrap it or her career is cancelled :hottie: :eartha: :eartha2:

I'd rather have it as it's at least somewhat different. Plus, it's probably not even the final version. She posted SB on insta & it was the alt. Version. TBH if we get it we're on the track to happier stuff & IM HERE FOR IT

I'd rather have it as it's at least somewhat different. Plus, it's probably not even the final version. She posted SB on insta & it was the alt. Version. TBH if we get it we're on the track to happier stuff & IM HERE FOR IT

I’m here for sad and depressing songs to cry to :angie:

I agree.

And I believe we have all been a bit too jumpy and harsh-judging the «sing it for my babies on the tourlyfe» line a bit too soon. It was, after all, a 25-second snippet, not the whole damn song. And since Lana is a storyteller, her songs tend to need a bit of growing on you in order to appreciate them fully. I remember that many snippets from LFL and UV sounded not like much at first listen, but in the context of the song and album, they made sense.

YESSS! It's actually sounds really sweet from what we've heard. Even if it's not her best line, it shows she cares. Plus, it's not like everything she does now will be lyrically stunning. Every artist has weak moments & not all her songs will be masterpieces. I mean, look at Lust For Life! Not her best song lyrically but that album itself shows she's more open now. It means we're more likely to get more experimental records in the future. Which is what everyone wants isn't it? It's definitely better than doing what's already been done. If she did a record twice. (Another UV or HM) I believe it would arguably lose it's magic. What makes them so special is she did them & there's nothing like that sound in her discography. Doing the sound again would be regressive & it wouldn't be as memorable cause we've already gotten it. I just hope this new record shows her happy & incorporates some new sound. Maybe a blend of full pop & rock would be cool. Like Janis Joplin meets Mars Argo?

I’m here for sad and depressing songs to cry to :angie:

RIP for you. Better pray for a sad song on the next record then.