Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I think it's fake because the titles are sooo bad

I’d say same but then I remembered how ridiculous I and several others thought having songs titled Heroin, Groupie Love, In My Feelings, and Summer Bummer was

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Imagine in about 50 years time when Lana passes away, and her albums have become legendary and well respected over the decades - and you will still be able to call the Honeymoon hotline number and it's Lana leaving some kind of cryptic message on her deathbed or something, a concept! i could imagine that really happening one day, the album will become even more iconic!

100 year after lana dies, there's a new message.... telling us what to do to save our future and the planet in the midst of the world war she predicted

This reginsider on Twitter has some questionable tweets. It's kinda hit and miss. Some of their tweets added up in the past, and others not so much. Who knows if these song titles are real.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

It's not the first time I hear of Soft Pink Ice Cream, to be honest...

I don't know what to make of this, honestly. Could be legit, maybe not so much. And anyways, since when does a song recorded by Lana is sure to be included on an album? I mean, maybe  Pink Soft Ice Cream is one of those scrapped songs that truly exist. 

A record making is something very «organic» and it changes all the time, thus the reason why our girl doesn't give much info while recording it, so she has the freedom to say: «Ok, it's good song, but it doesn't fit the storytelling anymore, so I'll put it aside». And I bet she will keep extra quiet, in order to avoid another «Yosemite-gate» this time around. 

And I bet she will keep extra quiet, in order to avoid another «Yosemite-gate» this time around. 

she bloody better

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

It's from Twitter it's fake

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

It's not the first time I hear of Soft Pink Ice Cream, to be honest...

I don't know what to make of this, honestly. Could be legit, maybe not so much. And anyways, since when does a song recorded by Lana is sure to be included on an album? I mean, maybe  Pink Soft Ice Cream is one of those scrapped songs that truly exist. 

A record making is something very «organic» and it changes all the time, thus the reason why our girl doesn't give much info while recording it, so she has the freedom to say: «Ok, it's good song, but it doesn't fit the storytelling anymore, so I'll put it aside». And I bet she will keep extra quiet, in order to avoid another «Yosemite-gate» this time around.

Yeah I mean Pink Soft Ice. Team could be one of the 4 unnamed political songs even thought its highly unlikely with that title

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Like a lot of people said, that account has already tweeted fake stuff before. What credibility do they have left for us to even entertain the idea that those tweets are real

tenor.gif

well in all fairness they knew a camilla track before it was released

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i remember he said that Lust For Life would have a song called "Pink Soft Ice Cream" so most likely yes

what a joke aldsjalkfasd

also money does not make things better?? yikes. I could see Lana writing that but not making it a song title

Maybe just maybe, she'll drop the album out of nowhere like one day at this summer as a surprise

Now that would be so cool

Edit: (This is based on the interview she said she liked a schedule and surprises)

giphy.gif

Cherry is so good omfg

I listened to it while going to bed and bitch snatched me in my sleep :crying5:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m