Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Y'all, imagine lana had like a cute 20s era bob with like bangs, and like the aesthetic of the album was like mustard yellow with muted pinks and oranges. But having the juxtaposition of water color and depressing songs. WOW, another depression era is where im at right now.

sigh i need sleep....

Oh god no, I'd never want to see a 20's bob on Lana. :horror:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Is anyone gonna pray with me that we get an album with the darkness of CHERRY, the climaxes of SHADES, the gorgeousness of the bridge of HONEYMOON, the quirks of RADIO AND the wig snatching of FLORIDA KILOS!

the gays need to stop fighting over things that we can't change, open prayer to your life, 

xoxo 

Ur mind  :uncomfortable:  :pray2:

UV/Honeymoon

Remember back in January/February when we thought we'd get an EP release by April/May :eartha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

at the risk of being called all sorts of things, actually

@@TerrenceLovesMe post 4647

I recall no such thing, nor heard anything resembling any official source that it would be here in April.

Would you provide a verified link to a verified source?

A box set of non-released stuff would work at the end of the year, but not in April unless one is remastering Born to Die / Paradise

and now it appears a full length shall be released, no need for any EP

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I'm not talking about a source, that's just what i remember some of us thinking

I'm not talking about a source, that's just what i remember some of us thinking

Wow, he's really coming for you huh? lol

sounds like a folk album to me

pls stop trying. folk is always going to be the ugly girl, go listen to AKA

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

he tried

giphy.gif

And failed. Idk why this random grandpa keeps attacking you!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

And failed. Idk why this random grandpa keeps attacking you!

giphy-downsized.gif

https://twitter.com/LanaDelReyWorld/status/1000112638536441856

Apparently, Lana's song, Elvis will be featured in the Elvis Presley film!

btw, sorry if I posted this here instead of the Elvis film thread, but more people are reading this thread so..

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

As we're getting closer to the cursed May 26th date... Cheers gays may we all have a blessed day at least knowing for sure she's not dropping a secret album

:troll:  :troll:  :troll: Are you sure about that

btw, sorry if I posted this here instead of the Elvis film thread, but more people are reading this thread so..

Wasn't 'Elvis' registered on ASCAP Ace Repertory in December 2017? Connect the dots! :illumarina:

We'll finally hear the studio version of the song that was recorded in 2008 - about 10 years ago!

Thanks for the info, btw!

Also, wasn't 'Elvis' registered on one of those copyright sites recently? Connect the dots! :illumarina:

Thanks for posting, btw!

Yeah, it was already registered in 2017. So in retrospect, it has probably something to do with the documentary 'The King' as it was already shown at the Cannes Film Festival in 2017 apparently... 

Yay studio Elvis!!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

This Elvis documentary is so exciting to me!!! I love Lana's song, and if we get a studio version then even better. She's finally getting recognition and respect for her amazing writing.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg