Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Is anything happening regarding new album?

Was not following past 2 weeks the news

Nope, Nothing official.

Silent Lana is a recording Lana usually. She cut her hair, and was seen with a man in LA (imagine how people are going wild, she is with a man in public!!!! She must be in luv!! Or just hanging with a man). But we here, on LB, made a big fuss of Lana changing her bio on Insta (scrapping her singer title) and disabling her comments section on her social medias. That sums it up. Now we are all going crazy imagining the album has changed tone and that she hates her life and us (which was not confirmed in any way). Not even a fake news regarding the next single has surfaced this week.

​Oh, I almost forgot: Lana will be «featured» in the new Elvis documentary that will be in theaters on June 22. Rumor has it that a snippet of her Elvis song is playing in the background.

Is anyone gonna pray with me that we get an album with the darkness of CHERRY, the climaxes of SHADES, the gorgeousness of the bridge of HONEYMOON, the quirks of RADIO AND the wig snatching of FLORIDA KILOS!

the gays need to stop fighting over things that we can't change, open prayer to your life, 

xoxo 

TODAY IS SUCH A FLORIDA KILOS DAY 

HERE FOR A FLORIDA KILOS STYLE ALBUM 

e1s11.gif

Is anyone gonna pray with me that we get an album with the darkness of CHERRY, the climaxes of SHADES, the gorgeousness of the bridge of HONEYMOON, the quirks of RADIO AND the wig snatching of FLORIDA KILOS!

the gays need to stop fighting over things that we can't change, open prayer to your life, 

xoxo 

this is the gospel truth

:illumilana2:  :pray2:  :lanahottie:  :suicide:  :lanahairflip4:

I need an album full of magic of Terrence Loves You,

darkness and mysterious vibe of The Blackest Day

Power of Shades of Cool

and innocence of Love

giphy.gif

Y'all, imagine lana had like a cute 20s era bob with like bangs, and like the aesthetic of the album was like mustard yellow with muted pinks and oranges. But having the juxtaposition of water color and depressing songs. WOW, another depression era is where im at right now.

sigh i need sleep....

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

i want satanic marilyn manson type of music, a song like Sweet Dreams (are made of these) would be hypnotic from her!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i want her to do another 'vanity project' like Honeymoon and not care that much about appealing to the general public. imagine another cohesive album with a unique sound  :flutter:

regardless, i'll still be excited for whatever she comes up with next

sounds like a folk album to me

Florida Kilos is such a fun, summer anthem that i can slap my ass cheeks to while on the highway with my girls/men taking tequila shots and smoking a blunt while we rage in the hot breeze... we need more like that

giphy.gif

She needs to finally speak up & end our pointless conclusions regarding her that we make off of silly shit that wouldn't matter if she kept us busy with content 

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

She needs to finally speak up & end our pointless conclusions regarding her that we make off of silly shit that wouldn't matter if she kept us busy with content 

Yes, she needs to wean her babies

@@Cherry on Top  @cherryontop

regarding post 4638 where you complained my post #4630 that you said was too long,

here is the graham4anything CliffsNote version- 

thinking out of the box, kill the concept of time altogether in regards to the life cycle of output by a poet/songwriter/singer

a brand new album every month of every year forward compose it add the music production release it

no publicity, no waste of time extraneous stuff, just the thoughts, compositions, albums and don't worry about charts or sales

Only thing that matters is the output being that 100% of every song ever released has been great, no filler.

everyone profits including Lord Grange.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp