Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I know everyone is losing hope for a release this year, because we don't hear anything. But I think that's exactly why there is something coming this year. She is obviously in the studio right now. And my guess is past the writing/singing stage, but is now producing/finishing the songs. Something is coming, she is way to quiet not to be working.

Sorry for bursting your bubble but they are talking about 'You Must Love Me' here - which was released about 1 month after this article was published.

Yeah, I guess it was the only official thing Polydor could confirm for sure :\

what did the psychic say

Recap: someone here asked their psychic friend about Lana's new music and she said she was feeling something new for September. 

I know everyone is losing hope for a release this year, because we don't hear anything. But I think that's exactly why there is something coming this year. She is obviously in the studio right now. And my guess is past the writing/singing stage, but is now producing/finishing the songs. Something is coming, she is way to quiet not to be working.

she is working for sure! I still believe an album is up for 2018, maybe late summer or fall.

After LDR6, though, I wouldn't count on LDR7 anytime soon, if she is working on a musical with Rick and the project is still on. 

She has two shows set this summer (June and August). Maybe they are still part of her world tour or are just two random shows. 

She needs to give to the gays what they want making a Honeymoon 2.0, I want more songs that sound like TBD, Religion, Salvatore and Freak

original.gif

She needs to give to the gays what they want making a Honeymoon 2.0, I want more songs that sound like TBD, Religion, Salvatore and Freak

or she could do something as good as HM/UV but with a different style, like folk

why do you guys want something this year omg I dont want anything rushed at all we need different producers to offer different touches, also her writing isnt what it used to be she needs to work with more people, I feel like she isn't as inspired as she used to be lol

My genuine prediction:

She is in the process of making demos of songs. She probably has a working idea and title for the next album, likely has picked out a song strong enough for lead single, but is still recording and writing and refining. We won't get anything this summer and that's for sure. In winter she may be in the middle of the mastering process, perhaps adding a new track or two, and then spring/summer 2019 she'll make her comeback.

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

She might even go for another BTD winter album and release one in January/February

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

believe more than 60% of the new album already is in the can completed if not 80%

but as Lana in the past thrives on physical sales, it adds to the time needed (as opposed to some of the rappers who go full streaming (who most likely will be at a disadvantage once the new method of charting comes in June 29.

basically, after that first week, it is time for the next project

which is the greatest for me as I want quantity as the quality is always 100% equal no matter the song

and I no longer wish for her to be abused by the press/paparazzi/ stalkers so would love for 3 new albums a year every year (plus some remastered box sets)

the less time spent on promo the more time spent on life itself, and on catalogue the older stuff. 

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

so would love for 3 new albums a year every year (plus some remastered box sets)

love to know what drug youre taking that alters a delusional mindset to this level

Xmm0SSS.gif

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

She might even go for another BTD winter album and release one in January/February

We know how Lana loves summer... I always had the feeling that the decision to release BTD in winter was an Interscope one... We know that she is now  in a situation where she doesn't need to make concessions that much (the bonus tracks, for examples. She never loved those; HM and LFL don't have any). But that doesn't mean she hates a winter release either...

​But hey, no matter what she does, I will be there to listen and obsess lol

I really don't get this season obsession here lol

Seasons affect the way a song might be written or produced or even listened to. A winter album is most likely to be a little darker in tone.

​Yes to Heaven, Fine China and Your Girl were all recorded in December, and we kinda get that wintery feeling to them.

LFL could never have been released in winter lol.

Seasons affect the way a song might be written or produced or even listened to. A winter album is most likely to be a little darker in tone.

​Yes to Heaven, Fine China and Your Girl were all recorded in December, and we kinda get that wintery feeling to them.

She needs to spend winter further up of the northern hemisphere is she needs more darkness... I have darkness from 3 PM to ~9 or 10 AM during winter. :legend:

And I hate it. :icant:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

do we have a research or a study about it?