Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

wow, imagine if she pulls a Nicki & Ariana and stays off of instagram for 4+ months

That is how she used to be back when Tropico was in fruition;

Lana was quiet and quite calculated in her posts... I loved it. 

I took that and UV era for granted ... truly iconic... 

I just hope she's taking time for herself to write and if not to just enjoy her place in life.

I read an old interview she did with RollingStone & I hope that she sticks to her guns & does what she wants for her own self musically... not for the media or critics... 

I stan Bill Skarsgard and he doesn't even have any form of social media. I ain't gonna struggle if Lana stays off social media. I'm all set gorls. :hottie:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

That is how she used to be back when Tropico was in fruition;

Lana was quiet and quite calculated in her posts... I loved it. 

I took that and UV era for granted ... truly iconic... 

I just hope she's taking time for herself to write and if not to just enjoy her place in life.

I read an old interview she did with RollingStone & I hope that she sticks to her guns & does what she wants for her own self musically... not for the media or critics... 

And not for her fans either. When she made music just for herself it was the best. 

giphy.gif

do we have a research or a study about it?

I haven't looked up. Maybe there is. I am only basing this on my observations on how seasons affect our general mood and on my observations of the types of music released in each season.

I was just reading this and apparently Lana was going to perform at some random Gucci show last week but she was 'hindered' 

“I was supposed to be Lana Del Rey,” Sir Elton John quipped as he took to his piano, explaining that Alessandro Michele’s other musical ally had been hindered from performing. It no doubt marked the first time Elton has ever been someone’s backup

http://www.vogue.co.uk/gallery/gucci-cruise-2019-everything-to-know

:noparty:

Are there any new songs registered?

Not that we know of. But I haven't checked recently.

​Like I said before, a Lana song registered too early before a record release has a good chance of not being on the record or may  be used for another project (soundtrack, compilation...).

I was just reading this and apparently Lana was going to perform at some random Gucci show last week but she was 'hindered'

Inb4 "hindered" means she got herself the perfect beach spot that day and wouldn't leave

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I was the one who asked. Lmao that would be wild. But she didn't know what exactly is coming. Just that something is happening in September

I do believe that some people can sense "things" or "vibrations" that are invisible to us, but I don't believe that every psychic is really gifted lol (I have no idea for your friend though). I just found it funny to imagine if she was right. We would be a bunch to ask her all sorts of questions lol

​But I must admit that at that point, with the long Lana-silence, asking a psychic almost seems like a legit source of information, Lana-Wise :lmao: 

the only good political song on lfl is god bless america

When The World says hi. :creep:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: