Elle

LDR6 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I told my friends this about three years ago.

I wanted a Lana x Stevie Nicks collab. And it happened.

I wanted a Lana x Beatle collab somehow. It (sort of) happened

I want now a Childish Gambino x Lana song. I could just imagine the greatness from Awaken My Love influences on a Lana record GOD I WOULD DIE. THOSE COLLABS I WANTED WERE COMPLETE REACHES AND IT HAPPENED

Please Lana... come thru mom

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

She’s a Gemini, she lies

Gemancer . she's in the cusp of Gemini and Cancer but she's widely known as a Cancer . which makes her manipulative , moody , emotional , nurturing , and naturally drawn to motherly instincts .

giphy.gif

Someone said this before but LFL was kind of more about the journey on finding happiness, the rocky rollercoaster that is life. And she sings about a lot of her past experiences and the things that piss her off, and then it ends with her modern manifesto. Her new mindset. So now, the only direction she can go is into the blue. I think the next era will be all about getting in touch with nature and becoming very spiritual. Her REAL witchy era!

I want songs like this

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I want now a Childish Gambino x Lana song. I could just imagine the greatness from Awaken My Love influences on a Lana record GOD I WOULD DIE. THOSE COLLABS I WANTED WERE COMPLETE REACHES AND IT HAPPENED

Please Lana... come thru mom

hope the universe shits on you x 

Someone said this before but LFL was kind of more about the journey on finding happiness, the rocky rollercoaster that is life. And she sings about a lot of her past experiences and the things that piss her off, and then it ends with her modern manifesto. Her new mindset. So now, the only direction she can go is into the blue. I think the next era will be all about getting in touch with nature and becoming very spiritual. Her REAL witchy era!

spiritual and in touch with nature? like.... FOLK?

giphy.gif

hope the universe shits on you x

thanks while I listen to quality music you can keep bopping your Cardi B trash

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I literally hate cardi b.

Ok? And?

giphy.gif

spiritual and in touch with nature? like.... FOLK

giphy.gif

fine bitch, you caught me

ZigzagWaterloggedAmericancreamdraft-size

Ok? And?

So why would I bop to it......?

childish gambino is just as shit as her and doesn't deserve to be on the same album as her.

fine bitch, you caught me

ZigzagWaterloggedAmericancreamdraft-size

It's about time... now to convert everyone else

xfactor_nz_natalia_kills_fake_smile_o_rl

So I've been thinking about Lana's aesthetics and visual style throughout each era and she never fails to deliver something both stimulating and new. It's one of the most exciting things about a new album.

I haven't really put much thought into what I think LDR6 will be aesthetically, but I conjured up a little mood board of what I would like LDR6 to be like.

tumblr_p6vwh3pkLo1w5azgco1_1280.jpg

As you can see, it's mainly red. LFL was mainly blue/turquoise. I feel like this color would be a nice change. Also the images remind me a little of B horror movies, so something kinda dark and twisted with that vintage feel Lana usually goes for.

Of course, Lana is in a happier place so I doubt she'd go for this kind of aesthetic unless she's in a darker mood but it's just a thought.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

So why would I bop to it......?

childish gambino is just as shit as her and doesn't deserve to be on the same album as her.

Ur missing the point.

Awaken My Love is a great record. Psychedelic rock inspired music may not be for you and that’s fine. Just don’t come at me for wanting a collab that would sound great. IN MY OPINION.

As if I need to spell this out any more.

You must not like Ultraviolence.

giphy.gif

So I've been thinking about Lana's aesthetics and visual style throughout each era and she never fails to deliver something both stimulating and new. It's one of the most exciting things about a new album.

I haven't really put much thought into what I think LDR6 will be aesthetically, but I conjured up a little mood board of what I would like LDR6 to be like.

As you can see, it's mainly red. LFL was mainly blue/turquoise. I feel like this color would be a nice change. Also the images remind me a little of B horror movies, so something kinda dark and twisted with that vintage feel Lana usually goes for.

Of course, Lana is in a happier place so I doubt she'd go for this kind of aesthetic unless she's in a darker mood but it's just a thought.

THIS. IS. EVERYTHING.

I adore these old vintage horror movie aesthetics so much, it would be perfect!

Ur missing the point.

Awaken My Love is a great record. Psychedelic rock inspired music may not be for you and that’s fine. Just don’t come at me for wanting a collab that would sound great. IN MY OPINION.

You must not like Ultraviolence.

I constantly say Ultraviolence is my favorite lana record, and her best.

Stop making ugly generalizations about me just because i'm not a fan of mediocre produced "psychedelic" records by shit r&b artists who want to seem underground

You must want Lana to collab with childish gambino lol....

She needs to channel Abel's aesthetic but not beats thanks in advance Lana

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I constantly say Ultraviolence is my favorite lana record, and her best.

Stop making ugly generalizations me just because i'm not a fan of mediocre produced "psychedelic" records by shit r&b artists who want to seem underground

You must want Lana to collab with childish gambino lol....

I don’t follow you or your posts. I don’t care what albums you post about constantly. As if you can’t notice, I’m new here. If you know anything about psychedelic music you’d know about mellotrons and the use Lana has of them on records and Gambino used on his and their voices together on something from a mellotron or with heavy 70s era electric guitar sounds would be cool.

It’s not that big of a deal get upset tho if you want

que the pre-pre release drama

I didn’t want drama lol

giphy.gif