Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Are you pressed people are critiquing potential work with MGK before we've even confirmation of a project? I feel like it's a bit melodramatic to call concerned fans not wanting a nice record to be switched up last second "extra disgusting"

I'm not pressed at all, just expressing my opinion. Nothing is confirmed, and yet, fans are hating and calling her out (NOT being concerned). And nothing is "switched up" at this point, because NOTHING was EVER Confirmed. Yes, she said it's RHCP inspired record, but having one song that's trap or whatever won't ruin anything. Besides the collab could be for his record or just a stand-alone single.

Her fans need to sit down for a while, drink some water, have sleep, eat healthy, listen to VB and MAC and let the woman do what she wants! It's her record, if she feels like having a techno or trap songs, she'll do it. But can people focus on positive stuff and discuss about that, rather than focusing on not confirmed stuff and hating it? Is it THAT hard?

Besides, nothing new here. Lana is known for changing her mind, so why is everybody surprised and pressed? Chill.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I'm not pressed at all, just expressing my opinion. Nothing is confirmed, and yet, fans are hating and calling her out (NOT being concerned). And nothing is "switched up" at this point, because NOTHING was EVER Confirmed. Yes, she said it's RHCP inspired record, but having one song that's trap or whatever won't ruin anything. Besides the collab could be for his record or just a stand-alone single.

Her fans need to sit down for a while, drink some water, have sleep, eat healthy, listen to VB and MAC and let the woman do what she wants! It's her record, if she feels like having a techno or trap songs, she'll do it. But can people focus on positive stuff and discuss about that, rather than focusing on not confirmed stuff and hating it? Is it THAT hard?

Besides, nothing new here. Lana is known for changing her mind, so why is everybody surprised and pressed? Chill.

Jean is woke, as always  :teehee:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Now that she's finally collabing with Jesse I wonder how long it will take for her and Alex to collab as well. I think he'd be interested in a collab but I can't forget that video of him kneeling in front of her and she being like "lmao bye" and walking past away from him  :deadbanana:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpKgVAIBXSa/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1h55k8pob6grm

NORMAN FUCKING ROCKWELL IS OFFICIALLY CANCELLED :defeated: see ya on LDR7 pre-pre release thread :trisha:

I thought it was an official announcement I never clicked a link so fast  :defeated: thanks for the heart attack

Two videos of Lana Jack posted on his story. Looks like they’re in the studio -

http://instagram.com/p/BpN3QrJnG2J/

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I'm gonna be ugly emo and unpopular opinion but I could not care less about the speculations on the album rn she could put out a 14 tracks record of her breathing out her vape ft all the worst white rappers in history for 90$ and I wouldn't give the shadow of a shadow of a shit rn she looks gorgeous she looks happy af she looks proud of the work she's putting and that's all I need in the universe

ZKcaooE.png

I was watching compilations of soldiers coming home to their puppies and kids hearing for the first time so I was already in crocodile tears which could explain why I'm having such an ugly flamboyant meltdown rn but jesus god I love her to death :crying2: 

Lana Del Rey could sing the instructions on how to fix a clogged toliet and i'd still listen to it and cry

I actually cried to instructions on how to fix a clogged toilet no later than a week ago but not because it was Lana just because it was super frustrating and I'm in a manic phase :crying2:

ZKcaooE.png

So, she is pulling a LFL 2.0, isn’t she?

That’s pretty sad. She seemed proud of the 11-track cohesive rock album and now she’s adding a MGK collab.

tumblr_mut9rgPVLo1qh96tgo2_250.gif