Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

dear UV,

im so sorry for comparing that nasty bitch NFR to you and saying she could take your crown. i was wrong. she's just as nasty as that ugly bitch LFL. 

i learned my lesson and won't ever do it again

But for real guys STOP worrying wtf she's in the studio with Jack and they both know what they're doing! After she posted those videos with MGK and Jesse I was worried for a hot minute thinking about the possibility of her dropping Jack and going into a new direction but they're together right now making magic in the studio and that's that on that! The majority of the fanbase had their doubts about Jack for so long and he (and Lana) proved everyone wrong so lets not panic now that we FOR SURE what they're both capable of and lets just enjoy the ride and wait for them to serve the best album of 2019. 

phew I SNAPPED! calm_down.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Lana + Jesse Rutherford is most likely gonna turn out to be something like RIP 2 My Youth mixed with Lust For Life (song)...and im 100% here for that

Edit: OR if she sticks with her current sound, maybe something like Brooklyn Baby

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

This is gonna really sad or whatever, but I had one of the best dreams I've had in a while. Lana released a new documentary about her music career, and she shares her process of creating NFR. Collabs were there and were interviewed. Machine Gun Kelly was acting like Zoolander for some reason while they were shooting for the HiaB video w/ Grimes?? Anyway it becomes a hit and she re-releases this vinyl set, with deluxe picture discs and wrapped up in this lavender pageant bow. The set box was really strange like it could change covers depending on how warm your hands were. Ohmygod. She was laughing that people were still expecting Roses Bloom For You while she was walking out of UO after the documentary release

Anyway I got really excited and I was like I need to check if anything happened online and well now I'm just laughing at myself for being so foolish like tf

A54sf0k.gif

UV/Honeymoon

Summer Bummer was a bop, especially the alternative version (my opinion), but I really hope there's no hip hop influences in NFR.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~