Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

MGK looks like he doesn't wash his dick, he looks straight up MUSTY maybe not post malone level but she needs to stay away from these skinny white rappers.. Greazy was enough

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Y’all NEED TO CALM DOWN. Nothing has been confirmed and y’all are pulling shit from 2 instagram vids. He’s probably working on production the Jesse collab is plausible. Also MGK is cute. Y’all must have incredibly high standards he’s cuter than a lot of guys out there. If anything I pray y’all can find a man with those kinds of standards. ALSO, I see Lana putting trap beats in everything. I feel she should create rap & hip hop mixtapes it’ll be a good creative outlet for her & would get rid of the rap features. Although y’all would still get features. I think we’ll be seeing them a lot more now

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

MGK looks like he doesn't wash his dick, he looks straight up MUSTY maybe not post malone level but she needs to stay away from these skinny white rappers.. Greazy was enough

or maybe she should do whatever the fuck she wants cause, you know, it's her life

or maybe she should do whatever the fuck she wants cause, you know, it's her life

It's literally just my opinion on a forum u think I'm sending letters to her house saying "lana u need to stay away from those white boys!" Why u so mad people find him ugly

It's literally just my opinion on a forum u think I'm sending letters to her house saying "lana u need to stay away from those white boys!" Why u so mad people find him ugly

it's not that, it's all the negativity in this thread, everybody literally trashing the album, lana, the guys, just cause you don't like them working together. i mean, let her live, let's waiiit and THEN we riot. 

it's not that, it's all the negativity in this thread, everybody literally trashing the album, lana, the guys, just cause you don't like them working together. i mean, let her live, let's waiiit and THEN we riot.

Okay wig I agree, I just dont want ugly features ruining the record and have lfl 2.0

Guys noah fence and I dont wanna be that guy but its a pre release album thread :hooker:

And we're talking about MGK, one of the artists who will bless Norman Fucking Rockwell with an amazing collab  :hooker: we're so blessed!

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

And we're talking about MGK, one of the artists who will bless Norman Fucking Rockwell with an amazing collab  :hooker: we're so blessed!

no

giphy.gif

I thought her hottest bf was Steven mertens tbh.

YES I was watching pics of him a week ago for some reason and I was like "ok but... he's actually cute..." and considering the music he made w her... wig

ZKcaooE.png

YES I was watching pics of him a week ago for some reason and I was like "ok but... he's actually cute..." and considering the music he made w her... wig

Yes I just added reeve in aswell forgot they dated she looked so cute with both of them.

Here we go again. LBsters are judging Lana before she even posted a SNIPPET. This is the whole new level, congratulations you're extra disgusting.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Everytime i go out i see at least 50 MGK's calling me a fag outside the kebab shop

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Here we go again. LBsters are judging Lana before she even posted a SNIPPET. This is the whole new level, congratulations you're extra disgusting.

i'll be that.

giphy.gif

Are you pressed people are critiquing potential work with MGK before we've even confirmation of a project? I feel like it's a bit melodramatic to call concerned fans not wanting a nice record to be switched up last second "extra disgusting"