Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

Petition to rename WFH Lizzy Fucking Grant!

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

remember when lana del rey was relevant

Who

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

She should honestly just re-release AKA this year. :hooker:

I wish she would but I honestly don’t think she’ll touch it again. She didn’t say a word about its 10th anniversary this year and idk the last time she performed a song from it (discounting Yayo bc Paradise) live

8LQ1.gif

she's such a mess... where is the poetry book? where is in your car music video?? where is her make up... ?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

she's such a mess... where is the poetry book? where is in your car music video?? where is her make up... ?

I mean... why would she wear makeup all the time? Not wanting to have makeup on your face 24/7 doesn’t make you a mess

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Oh man... She's naturally beautiful!

Say it louder for the 'her ears are to low' people!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Oh man... She's naturally beautiful!

And she's not obliged to wear...

I hope you're kidding. I mean Lanz is a beautiful woman, but let's not kid ourselves; she doesn't have the most natural looking facial features. Let's call a spade a spade. 

Say it louder for the 'her ears are to low' people!!

Such a wanderful woman, with those eyes, that mouth, that beautiful smile... And "those low ears" Hmm! :P

Sorry! But it's a lot of information to notice the ears... lol :D

giphy.gif

I hope you're kidding. I mean Lanz is a beautiful woman, but let's not kid ourselves; she doesn't have the most natural looking facial features. Let's call a spade a spade.

I'm referring to the use (or not) of makeup.

With regard to "surgical interventions", I also think that she does not need this. But even so, she is beautiful. Regardless of that or not.

giphy.gif

Such a wanderful woman, with those eyes, that mouth, that beautiful smile... And "those low ears" Hmm! :P

It's a lot of information to notice the ears... lol :D

She has ears ?

I never noticed the ears , always covered up with her cool hair.

What´s this talk I have read in other threads about her ears being "low" or "high"  ?

Got me curious now.    :teehee:

If she has "Mr. Spock´s" ears. I think that is very cool. I loved Star Trek !  I just loove alien chicks

-