TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

bumping this thread so we can suffer together from knowing we're never gonna hear this song in full

I love this one so much for real. I wonder how it goes in full, this snippet is really... Like I can't even describe it.

Maybe one day... I mean someone teased some of the soundcloud demos few pages back  so

I still want One Way to Heaven to leak. @@Eclipse pls we are so desperate Sky leaks are like one in a million

TjmiIK4.png

randomly played "Ghost" (the song) [really ignored it all these years] but the lyrics

Oh, remember when you said that I was sick inside the head?
I'm just half way there

and then One Way To Heaven

Man, remember when you said that I was sick inside the head? I didn't get it.

What conclusion we take from this?

We need one way to heaven to leak.

randomly played "Ghost" (the song) [really ignored it all these years] but the lyrics

Oh, remember when you said that I was sick inside the head?

I'm just half way there

and then One Way To Heaven

Man, remember when you said that I was sick inside the head? I didn't get it.

What conclusion we take from this?

We need one way to heaven to leak.

Yeah both songs done by Chris Braide. OWTH was the first one and then she decided to scrap it and recycled some of the lyrics for Ghost. Don't get me wrong, LOVE Ghost but OWTH is the superior song lbr

Edit: My bad, Ghost was done by Jon Brion. So she just recycled the lyrics from two totally different projects

TjmiIK4.png

I love this one so much for real. I wonder how it goes in full, this snippet is really... Like I can't even describe it.

Maybe one day... I mean someone teased some of the soundcloud demos few pages back so

we're never gonna get it ugh i listen to that snippet like everyday it's just soooo good

Yeah both songs done by Chris Braide. OWTH was the first one and then she decided to scrap it and recycled some of the lyrics for Ghost. Don't get me wrong, LOVE Ghost but OWTH is the superior song lbr

THE F*CK WAS THIS GIRL THINKING? JESUS BURN IT.

OWTH with it's 10 seconds snippet>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ugh I keep listening to the video with Masochism snippets and they all so good. The goddamn shut up song...

If she doesn't release anything by the end of this year lets all get together and steal her laptop: The Bling Ring 2018

no joke im actually up for this

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

If she doesn't release anything by the end of this year lets all get together and steal her laptop: The Bling Ring 2018

no joke im actually up for this

Count me in. Not gonna wait an eternity for this bitch. She probably has like 6 albums worth of material lmao that's sad huh. We love to hate our fave  :hooker:

TjmiIK4.png