phahad

Lana and the Illuminati

Saw this circulating - I'm sure it's all a big hullabaloo about nothing and she's wearing a hairband, but it's kinda funny - 

32756303907_ae94604e8c_b.jpg46783388225_490d0db986_o.jpg

Apparently the bracelet is meant to bring good luck and provide protection. Here's some articles on it if anyone is interested in reading further:

Red String (Kabbalah) Bracelet

Why Celebrities Wear Red String Bracelets

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Saw this circulating - I'm sure it's all a big hullabaloo about nothing and she's wearing a hairband, but it's kinda funny - 

Apparently the bracelet is meant to bring good luck and provide protection. Here's some articles on it if anyone is interested in reading further:

This is not a flattering pic of Ari :toofunny: Or any of them for that matters :toofunny: And in regards to the topic idgaf as long as Lana's happy and no one hurts her

ZKcaooE.png

It looks more pink than red. But I seriously doubt she's involved in this...

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

There’s nothing evil about Kabbalah. I know it’s shocking but there’s lots of people that are part of the occult and sometimes it just happens they are famous. There’s nothing dark or scary about it, it’s kinda ignorant and disrespectful to assume that

And people call me crazy when I am perfectly sane. 

​I don't know for sure but why does this Lana appear to look like Selena Gomez or somebody while other Lana's look like a bunch of other people.

I have a list someplace we could compare notes if you want?

I mean after I heard Taylor Swift was Lizzo and Carly Rae Jepsen was playing Taylor at one point it kinda didn't surprise me anymore.

I think that is why they all use Jack. 

Then you have the Halsey Maggie Rogers thing happening and a bunch of other shape shifters.

It's ridiculous. 

BnByy2Z.jpg

And people call me crazy when I am perfectly sane. 

​I don't know for sure but why does this Lana appear to look like Selena Gomez or somebody while other Lana's look like a bunch of other people.

I have a list someplace we could compare notes if you want?

I mean after I heard Taylor Swift was Lizzo and Carly Rae Jepsen was playing Taylor at one point it kinda didn't surprise me anymore.

I think that is why they all use Jack. 

Then you have the Halsey Maggie Rogers thing happening and a bunch of other shape shifters.

BnByy2Z.jpg

wtf I really don't know if you're joking or not. The M tattoo is for her dead Grandmother btw.

So like this was Lana I mean Dakota at LACMA , Dakota also works for Gucci. 

lana-del-rey-in-gucci-2018-lacma-art-fil

At the same time they had Aubrey Plaza playing Dakota. 

Dakota-Johnson-2018-LACMA-Art-Film-Gala-

I know its heartbreaking but eventually you get over it. M is for Molech

dakota-johnson-gucci.jpg

Probably why Lana has so many mansions. 

Anyway when I asked Gillian Jacobs about this picture she went scram from twitter and IG like a scared chicken and deleted any trace of her existence.

AVdDLEX.jpgshe 

So they're GONNA BE MAD too bad! 

Maybe if you didn't smoke, drink, get poison in your vaccines, take prescription drugs with poison or eat poorly you could see and hear what I do.

But keep taking whatever poisons they are pushing to keep you in a coma.

I'm fine right here being awake but alone.

I'm "cracking" the egg shell for ya all to join me.

I'm used to skepticism.