phahad

Lana and the Illuminati

The real conspiracy that is the most mind boggling though is why does Lana not release her unreleased songs and demos which are always far superior to the final versions she puts on her official albums. It does not make sense. Thank God for leaks that we get to have a peak behind closed doors where Lana cooks up the greatest melodies known to mankind.

The amount of man power to create such an cult/society like this would require an insane amount of planning and manpower to enforce, nvm making sure everyone kept there mouths shut. SMH think of the logistics that would have to be in place for such a thing to exist in the first place.

Now my I direct your attention to something that is actually real and super shady called the Bilderberg Meeting that happens once a year annually. A place where all the real people with too much power dicuss how they are going to fuck us little people all over the world.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_meeting

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

The amount of man power to create such an cult/society like this would require an insane amount of planning and manpower to enforce, nvm making sure everyone kept there mouths shut. SMH think of the logistics that would have to be in place for such a thing to exist in the first place.

Now my I direct your attention to something that is actually real and super shady called the Bilderberg Meeting that happens once a year annually. A place where all the real people with too much power dicuss how they are going to fuck us little people all over the world.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_meeting

this kinda reminds me of the umbrella academy

Making someone play another persona in blackface such as Taylor going as Lizzo or Justin going as the Weeknd is means enough to get them to keep quiet and keep taking that money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewlCf3CDBWo

Anyways Justin Beiber is also Bruno Mars.

bruno-mars-that-grape-juice-she-is-diva-

Chris Brown is also a fraud as if we all didn't already know that. Sometimes Bieber is him too.

Chris-Brown.jpg

The hypocrisy of these people.

I just love how some personas pretend to be religious when in reality they are committing some of the greatest sins ever to be committed anywhere by anyone.

It's truly astounding. 

It's so funny to me that this conspiracy theory is alwaaayyss about the celebrities who happen to be the only well-off people that most know of... How convenient. Anyway I think it's rooted in the very real fact that having celebrities usually involve a sort of "fabrication" process and that they try to represent certain ideas (the extreme case would be K idols), so in that sense yeah they are manufactured... But to a degree, by many people, professionally, to cater to certain audiences. Capitalism is the word you're looking for. Celebrities are not powerful people though. You don't need no secret society with occult forces to do anything when you have the atom bomb and the power of money at your disposal.

there is a lot of crazy, weird shit going on in this world but i highly doubt that taylor swift is dressing up and pretending to be lizzo...

Have you not seen this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqAJLh9wuZ0

They always like to send everyone side ways to get you to go further away from where they don't want you going. 

It's her! It's Taylor in this specific video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mYdcwA4FFU

Eventually they have to hand the keys over to someone else because they just can't keep running all these personas on their own. 

Lizzo.jpg

It's totally unacceptable and obviously like you said people know and I am sure Jack knows but he is often so stoned maybe he doesn't.

But he is paid well and favored by the ILLuminati so I am certain he knows by now.

this kinda reminds me of the umbrella academy

If your talking about the Magnificent 12 (Fun fact In real life, the Majestic 12 aka MJ-12 or MAJIC is the name of a supposed top-secret research development and intelligence organization that's believed to have been formed under the leadership of President Harry S. Truman) from the amazing show then yeah thats a good example.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

There is no such thing as the illuminati. Lana is not in it.

In other news, the world is not flat. 

Lana is not real and as usual your closed Mensa mindedness is truly remarkable,

"the Earth is larger than you know pdf"

Google it.

It's on academia.edu

Extra terrestrial which means extra land

Outer Space Force

Open Space beyond the borders of what you have been educated about. 

"Globus Cruciger"

The Crown Jewels 

The Orb and Scepter 

Religion lied to you.

Everything they taught is wrong that's why they closed the schools.

Mars is on Earth.

It's here and it's now.

That's what everyone was plotting on Epstein Island and why they went there. 

Epstein apartment in NY owned by and adjacent to the Vatican House.

It's all a psyop. 

Andrea_Previtali%2C_Salvator_Mundi_%2815

I think your third eye needs glasses.

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

It's where all the missing people are.

False. Children are statistically more likely to be kidnapped and trafficked by people they know and trust than strangers. Stop spreading false news and distracting from the actual atrocities we know happens on a daily basis. Not everything has to be some big conspiracy for ppl to have a strong emotional reaction, if you can only sympathize with the victims of abuse and trafficking bc you think it’s some organized “cabal of elites”, not only are you extremely privileged—you are part of the reason our justice system doesn’t work properly. Stop desensitizing ppl to the real issue.

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️