phahad

Lana and the Illuminati

1. The Illuminati DO exist, just not in the context you're thinking of.
  2. Lana isn't famous enough, or rich enough to be even considered by the 'Illuminati' (that you're thinking of)
  3. I'm getting tired of EVERY new artist or existing artist be connected with this 'illuminati'

In conclusion, NO she isn't in the Illuminati, unless she's joined the freemasons and we just haven't heard about it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasonry

tumblr_mhidgtbFhd1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

WTF NOOOOO, is about power not money or fame duh

xx ldr

Lana seems like a decent human being but she likes to portray symbolism that people will inevitably consider "illuminati". Those thought to be in said group are automatically associated with negative things like pedophilia, world hunger and poverty, animal abuse/sacrifice. It's weird she doesn't mind being lumped together with those people.

CyXa--xUQAAK0J9.jpg

I've been meaning to post this for a while, but it seems Lana has been inspired by Baphomet (symbol for an alternative idol/deity) by quite some time. I first blatantly noticed this in 2014 when I was watching the Carcassonne concert and noticed her doing the two-finger gesture multiple times during the show. After searching about Lana & Baphomet, it was brought to my attention that she has made this gesture in many music videos, performances, etc. After posting her "solve et coagula" bio, which is written upon Baphomet's arm, I knew that this was more than just a theory. I'm not sure if this has been spoken about before, but it's just something interesting I thought I would share.

66811F8B-F0D4-4374-9697-1913979F4F16_zps

NCYzvO1.jpgrsz_c5zkgd3uoae_fwg_zpsymr1ps7m.jpg

impact

baphometlana.JPG

aCNcAlc.png

i thinK tis is the key, howewver, the dates she posted on TW make me thinjk that she is wiccan, something I like since I'm too

xx ldr

CyXa--xUQAAK0J9.jpg

I've been meaning to post this for a while, but it seems Lana has been inspired by Baphomet (symbol for an alternative idol/deity) by quite some time. I first blatantly noticed this in 2014 when I was watching the Carcassonne concert and noticed her doing the two-finger gesture multiple times during the show. After searching about Lana & Baphomet, it was brought to my attention that she has made this gesture in many music videos, performances, etc. After posting her "solve et coagula" bio, which is written upon Baphomet's arm, I knew that this was more than just a theory. I'm not sure if this has been spoken about before, but it's just something interesting I thought I would share.

66811F8B-F0D4-4374-9697-1913979F4F16_zps

NCYzvO1.jpgrsz_c5zkgd3uoae_fwg_zpsymr1ps7m.jpg

impact

baphometlana.JPG

aCNcAlc.png

This changes everything for me.

Kris-Jenner-lip.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Illuminatis doesnt exist, but Masons does. My ex boss is part of them

I'm pretty sure there is some group of rich and influential people, behind the curtains that have the power to control a great part of the world, that's clearly possible.

But I dont think most of those celebrities are in this group (they probably like to do other occult stuff, like The Spiritual Cooking). They are just part of their massive control, like Katy Perry and Hillary Clinton. Her new music video is obv demagogic but her fans cant seem to assume that

BTW, if you don't believe me, search for the Jonh Podesta & James Alefantis scandal at Pizza Comet, that was TOTALLY muffled by the media. 

Illuminatis doesnt exist, but Masons does. My ex boss is part of them

I'm pretty sure there is some group of rich and influential people, behind the curtains that have the power to control a great part of the world, that's clearly possible.

But I dont think most of those celebrities are in this group (they probably like to do other occult stuff, like The Spiritual Cooking). They are just part of their massive control, like Katy Perry and Hillary Clinton. Her new music video is obv demagogic but her fans cant seem to assume that

BTW, if you don't believe me, search for the Jonh Podesta & James Alefantis scandal at Pizza Comet, that was TOTALLY muffled by the media.

I think Illuminati does exist for sure, but only holds political figures and rich people (like the Royal family and the Rothschild family).

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

This better be sarcastic. Don't even try to come in here with that Pizzagate bullshit. People almost got killed over that shit.  :usrs:  :crossed:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Lana seems like a decent human being but she likes to portray symbolism that people will inevitably consider "illuminati". Those thought to be in said group are automatically associated with negative things like pedophilia, world hunger and poverty, animal abuse/sacrifice. It's weird she doesn't mind being lumped together with those people.

Aleister Crowley defined the illuminati as a spiritual order, following the works of Eckartshausen

The modern Illuminati is a fantasy of conspiracy theorists who either need to demonize esoteric philosophy (except David Icke, who does the opposite) or use a convenient label for 'the bad guys'

Note the repeated references in Lana's work to "be your own god," "I am my only god," etc. -- the essence of Theurgy in making oneself a vessel of the gods (channeling angels in the New Age)

Pizzagate people on Facebook rn are accusing Lana of being a Satanic witch casting spells by sacrificing dogs to shield high-ranking pedos, it's really cringe -_-

Pizzagate people on Facebook rn are accusing Lana of being a Satanic witch casting spells by sacrificing dogs to shield high-ranking pedos, it's really cringe -_-

Cum on u know u like little girls...

:troll: :troll: :troll:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Aleister Crowley defined the illuminati as a spiritual order, following the works of Eckartshausen

The modern Illuminati is a fantasy of conspiracy theorists who either need to demonize esoteric philosophy (except David Icke, who does the opposite) or use a convenient label for 'the bad guys'

Note the repeated references in Lana's work to "be your own god," "I am my only god," etc. -- the essence of Theurgy in making oneself a vessel of the gods (channeling angels in the New Age)

Exactly! Mysticism, occultism, modern paganism - they're all super interesting and are touching the very core of one's self development even while being just a casual well-wisher to the movements and yet people just come into the room, yell SATAN IS EVIL and leave without a single, deeper thought about the whole thing. Makes me sad

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif