Sitar

Lorde

I also think she was hacked. I don't think she is going to be that stupid to post something like that...

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

shes cancelled 

you dont come for legends with more talent than you and make fun of their death 

What makes you think she was making fun of her death? smh

I think she's trying to say that she will always love hot baths or something  :toofunny:

I'm starting to think the same thing hehe

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I think she's trying to say that she will always love hot baths or something  :toofunny:

skskskskskskks

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i hate this generation yall always cancel the wrong people

this is the first thing i thought of first, not that Whiteny died in a tub.. i forgot that even happened 

hmm not sure a running bath with a caption with whitneys lyrics? idk maybe that

And you think she was making fun of her death? lmaooo  :facepalm:

I don't think anyone would be stupid enough to post that caption to be intentionally hurtful or edgy though.

Edit: To add, we all know Whitney died from a drug overdose, but you'll be surprised to know that not many people know she died specifically in a bathtub.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

yes i think so and so does thousands of people in her comments section

what type of coincidence is that hmm?

how would you post a bathtub pic with that caption and next expect people to think it was ode to whitney dying in a bathtub ?