pinupgirls

American Horror Story

Ryan Murphy has announced that the new season coming up of American Horror

will be the 2016 election that Russia/ Donald Trump stole from President Clinton

Perhaps revive the clown to play Donald Trump (as he is the ultimate horror)

and maybe entice Jessica Lange to come back and play Hillary? (or have Sarah play her)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

This poor show is going downhill.....I mean do u really need to get a millennial twitter politician (who already watches the show)'s view by making the season about an ELECTION  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  where is the genius Ryan Murphy who created Asylum. I would much rather have Return To The Coven than this shit.

but i already deciphered that this season is going to be

Purge Themed

so ig it'll be somewhat more exciting than last seasons mess.

I'll probably only watch it to see what Billie Lourd does  :crossed:

I like the idea of making the new season about the horror of the outcome of an unfair and tumultuous election but I'm pretty sure Ryan Murphy said there's going to be an actual Clinton/Trump. That's just corny. It'd be cool if they just loosely based a season off of 2016, but dear God, not the exact same premise? I just can't see how this can be good...  :crossed:

This poor show is going downhill.....I mean do u really need to get a millennial twitter politician (who already watches the show)'s view by making the season about an ELECTION  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  where is the genius Ryan Murphy who created Asylum. I would much rather have Return To The Coven than this shit.

but i already deciphered that this season is going to be

Purge Themed

so ig it'll be somewhat more exciting than last seasons mess.

I'll probably only watch it to see what Billie Lourd does  :crossed:

Yeah Billie Lourd is the thing I'm most excited for too, so far this season sounds so blah... of course if they announce Lily Rabe's return I'll be a little more excited because I love her... But I don't have high hopes for this season at all! I just wish they'd do a season that doesn't try to be clever or edgy, just go all in on the HORROR that's all I want  :toofunny:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Yeah Billie Lourd is the thing I'm most excited for too, so far this season sounds so blah... of course if they announce Lily Rabe's return I'll be a little more excited because I love her... But I don't have high hopes for this season at all! I just wish they'd do a season that doesn't try to be clever or edgy, just go all in on the HORROR that's all I want  :toofunny:

Freakshow was terrible but Hotel was STUNNING. The Art Deco style really fit well. I think its just Freakshow was a little mediocre for my taste

and i didnt like how all the good characters die at the end. I loved that transgender woman, i forgot her name, and how she almost killed that bitch but then he got a cheap shot on her. Also loved that really heavy set woman, hope they all come back. She probably wont because shes busy doing This Is Us which is another great show if i may add.

Freakshow was terrible but Hotel was STUNNING. The Art Deco style really fit well. I think its just Freakshow was a little mediocre for my taste

and i didnt like how all the good characters die at the end. I loved that transgender woman, i forgot her name, and how she almost killed that bitch but then he got a cheap shot on her. Also loved that really heavy set woman, hope they all come back. She probably wont because shes busy doing This Is Us which is another great show if i may add.

AGREE yes, Hotel was stunning! The set design and cinematography was very well done!

But yeah, Freakshow is for sure my least favourite season! I feel like Ryan Murphy is good at setting up interesting plots but he doesn't seem as good at ending them successfully without resorting to the cheap "lets just kill everyone" tactic? 

Personally, I haven't loved an entire season since the first two, and I'd love for Season 7 to change that but I'm not hopeful? They have such amazing talent in the cast as well, and some really great moments, I just want a whole season that gives the cast something great to work with and keeps the audience hooked and on edge from beginning to end, you know?

AGREE yes, Hotel was stunning! The set design and cinematography was very well done!

But yeah, Freakshow is for sure my least favourite season! I feel like Ryan Murphy is good at setting up interesting plots but he doesn't seem as good at ending them successfully without resorting to the cheap "lets just kill everyone" tactic? 

Personally, I haven't loved an entire season since the first two, and I'd love for Season 7 to change that but I'm not hopeful? They have such amazing talent in the cast as well, and some really great moments, I just want a whole season that gives the cast something great to work with and keeps the audience hooked and on edge from beginning to end, you know?

I think he tried that with Roanoke but he lost himself in the script writing and he saw his views plummeting because of that horrible first person camera experience (which is WELL past played out in cinema :crossed: ) so he just came up with a *very terrible* way to end the season early. Hence the 10 episode season. Asylum will forever be his best and well written season. I really love the alien theme and i thought he would continue it with  Roanoke  :defeated:  :defeated: I hope that he leaves Aliens out of this season because I'd hate to see them done dirty by such a horrible theme of Elections and maybe

a purge

I honestly thought the election theme was meant to be taken as a joke... is it serious tho?  :toofunny:

well with regards to his most recent instagram posts here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTtsl9nAUOK/?taken-by=mrrpmurphy&hl=en      (elephants to symbol the republican party)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUOJRiJgBiT/?taken-by=mrrpmurphy&hl=en    red white and blue..... :crossed:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUe94RqAIYr/?taken-by=mrrpmurphy&hl=en  the Billie Lourd post which isnt really anything hinted towards the theme except maybe that it takes place in winter imo

its uncomfortably safe to assume is true 

I think he tried that with Roanoke but he lost himself in the script writing and he saw his views plummeting because of that horrible first person camera experience (which is WELL past played out in cinema :crossed: ) so he just came up with a *very terrible* way to end the season early. Hence the 10 episode season. Asylum will forever be his best and well written season. I really love the alien theme and i thought he would continue it with  Roanoke  :defeated:  :defeated: I hope that he leaves Aliens out of this season because I'd hate to see them done dirty by such a horrible theme of Elections and maybe

a purge

Yeah aliens are very intriguing, I'd love to see that return for a season I think it could be REALLY creepy if done right!

And yeah I totally agree now you've mentioned it, a purge type theme is probably exactly what we'll get  :facepalm:

Didn't he say that the election is only the first scene, and that it's about what happens after the election? 

that doesnt change the fact that the theme revolves around an election i mean if the election if whats caused everything after it than thats the theme. an election.

Didn't he say that the election is only the first scene, and that it's about what happens after the election? 

Yeah, I'm just hoping the Hillary & Trump characters are long gone after that first scene. It could get reallllyyyyy tacky  :toofunny:

Yeah aliens are very intriguing, I'd love to see that return for a season I think it could be REALLY creepy if done right!

And yeah I totally agree now you've mentioned it, a purge type theme is probably exactly what we'll get  :facepalm:

I think the extraterrestrial theme was done poorly in Season 2. I'm okay if we have creepier aliens though.

nF70D0F.png

I think the extraterrestrial theme was done poorly in Season 2. I'm okay if we have creepier aliens though.

Yeah I think if the aliens were the main focus/main source of horror then it could make for a season that is actually scary! In season 2 they were in there on top of all the other horror stuff, I'd love to see a season primarily concerned with some kind of extraterrestrial horror! I feel like they could pull it off if they go into writing it with the right intentions?   :)

Really? I thought they were incorporated perfectly in ties to the theory of the Nazis being in contact with them, thus giving us the Doctor who is a former Nazi !

And also how they *re-program* certain aspects about people throughout the season so it's not so boring. Like giving Pepper intelligence or keeping Kit's first wife alive and also abducting Kit at the end 

I'm interested to know why you don't like it

Yeah I think if the aliens were the main focus/main source of horror then it could make for a season that is actually scary! In season 2 they were in there on top of all the other horror stuff, I'd love to see a season primarily concerned with some kind of extraterrestrial horror! I feel like they could pull it off if they go into writing it with the right intentions?   :)

I would too, I remember last year when everyone thought that's what it would be because of the farm and the crop circle trailer.

@RyanMurphy #JusticeForAnAlienThemedSeason

I agree. I feel like the aliens were a bit forced in Asylum. It makes sense, but that's all there is to it. And I hope this season will be less gore like Hotel. Hotel was too much for me. The blood fest felt forced too in the season

nF70D0F.png

I agree. I feel like the aliens were a bit forced in Asylum. It makes sense, but that's all there is to it. And I hope this season will be less gore like Hotel. Hotel was too much for me. The blood fest felt forced too in the season

Yeah agree on that point. I think they just wanted to keep reminding us that the theme was vampires LOL  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Really? I thought they were incorporated perfectly in ties to the theory of the Nazis being in contact with them, thus giving us the Doctor who is a former Nazi !

And also how they *re-program* certain aspects about people throughout the season so it's not so boring. Like giving Pepper intelligence or keeping Kit's first wife alive and also abducting Kit at the end 

I'm interested to know why you don't like it

I would too, I remember last year when everyone thought that's what it would be because of the farm and the crop circle trailer.

@RyanMurphy #JusticeForAnAlienThemedSeason

I was totally one of those people! I was praying for a creepy alien story set on an isolated farm house! The setting for Roanoke, like the house in the middle of the woods, to me would be perfect for an alien story! Maybe add in a few ppl camping out in the woods if they're looking for more casting options than the occupants of the house etc?

#JusticeForAnAlienThemedSeason  indeed!!

I believe he said the series begins on election night, but something horrible (non-political) happens as everyone awaits the results

BzhmW.png