Beemo

Grimes

Lemme ask, a few (years?) ago she was opening for Florence + The Machine and I think she just broke down and left the set and said she wasn't allowed to say what was happening but did she ever mention later what actually happened?

Lemme ask, a few (years?) ago she was opening for Florence + The Machine and I think she just broke down and left the set and said she wasn't allowed to say what was happening but did she ever mention later what actually happened?

Was there a video? 

Did you hear about the Mars Argo lawsuit?  poppy is a lot more than just problematic. Try abusive,  and copier maybe lol

mars argo is like lina morgana but alive

i76mrxw.png 

I’m surprised that Grimes is releasing something with Poppy... I hope that she didn’t know about the scandals and everything. Maybe the label forced them to collab or something?? I just want Grimes to be innocent :(

Omg I actually remember this now

I’m surprised that Grimes is releasing something with Poppy... I hope that she didn’t know about the scandals and everything. Maybe the label forced them to collab or something?? I just want Grimes to be innocent :(

I highly doubt that. Grimes is always on social media. It's almost impossible for her to miss it. 

Okay and even if they started collaborating before the lawsuit got media attention,  she's had every chance to rethink it,  and decided she would still do this shit. 

I would love to also think that Grimes is 'innocent',  cause this is the last thing we expected right?  A month ago I would have been so excited. But now I'm questioning everything

There was some sort of stalker situation I believe, she talked about it again at some point but I have no idea where

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Maybe im paying too much attention to this, but as someone who was in my top 3 favourite artists during her Visions and Art Angels eras, what else is there to do???

• Scenario 1: Grimes doesn't even know about Poppy and Mars Argo. Maybe she saw the trending thing but chose not to look into it. STILL her fault
  • Scenario 2: Grimes does know about it but had already been planning stuff with Poppy, so Poppy and Titanic managed to manipulate her into thinking they're innocent and Mars is the problem. STILL her fault
  • Scenario 3: Grimes is a hypocrite and one of those blind idiots who 'separate the music from the artist' and all the wokeness and realness that I and other fans loved her for was all a lie.