Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

Party up the street is taking me places I love it. It’s soooooo dreamy and hazy it’s giving me cool summer evening in the city vibezzz.

This really is a great collection of tracks.

she said on twitter that they’re coming, but who knows how long that’ll take

Ikr... I just hope this won’t take long and they had everything ready since the beginning, I just can’t wait to have these songs in HQ! Or if anyone manages to hack into their laptops please leak them.

Guys I had the worst experience listening to MC&HDP on acid omg.... when she says "Karen don't be sad" I started a bad trip at the word "sad" and everything got all sad & scary omfg I can't with acid for another while longer 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I dig everything she has done this year so much. From her style and stage performances to the music it feels like it is perfect for her. This is SO GOOD. 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey