♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

I never knew I needed the studio version of IWBU until now :hair:

Edit: damn this kind of destroys Dope

even the live version was better than Dope

Kill em with kindness....kill em...kill em

i wish we had the angel down acapella so i could hear it using the instrumental that leaked without that one horrible instrument

the production on that song was truly terrible. demo version >>>>>>>

the one that leaked with the album instrumentals

Is it different from the final instrumental\album version?

I realized never bothered enough to listen to Joanne instrumentals when they all leaked, just John Wayne & Title Track back then... real stan here y'all see  :toofunny:

Anyway I think Angel Down is just trash. Ok not trash but, def, not good. Her worst closing song.

The second half of Joanne is really... something else. The songs like Come To Mama and Hey Girl... they just exist in this Lady Gaga world but I just can't see how it will be like 10 years from now and we take a listen at these

Is it different from the final instrumental\album version?

I realized never bothered enough to listen to Joanne instrumentals when they all leaked, just John Wayne & Title Track back then... real stan here y'all see  :toofunny:

Anyway I think Angel Down is just trash. Ok not trash but, def, not good. Her worst closing song.

The second half of Joanne is really... something else. The songs like Come To Mama and Hey Girl... they just exist in this Lady Gaga world but I just can't see how it will be like 10 years from now and we take a listen at these

it is different! it's missin that weird instrument that's over the piano in the beginning and throughout the song. i can upload it real quick 

http://picosong.com/wPSXg

9ISvyf0.gif

it is different! it's missin that weird instrument that's over the piano in the beginning and throughout the song. i can upload it real quick 

http://picosong.com/wPSXg

I'M SHOOK AT HOW THE INTRO ALREADY SOUND 10 TIMES BETTER LMFAAAAAAAAAO

I'm upset this sound like a fking good ballad wow???

thanks for upploading it, real angel <3

I'M SHOOK AT HOW THE INTRO ALREADY SOUND 10 TIMES BETTER LMFAAAAAAAAAO

I'm upset this sound like a fking good ballad wow???

thanks for upploading it, real angel <3

ur welcome ur the angel <3

and yeah asdfghjhds imagine the studio acapella over this

9ISvyf0.gif

Sorry for the grim self promo but while Gaga spends her life at starbucks I thought I'd share my new cover of So Happy I Could Die

Cute by friendly tips (no shade): A) don't promote yourself with a Gaga cover/on a fan-base forum - nobody will take your own stuff seriously B) lay off the autotune/melodyne a bit. everybody uses it, of course, but if you're not hitting notes that much (that it sounds robotic when you're pitch tuning) then either change the key or honestly get lessons. If it's purely down to the melodies then rewrite them - melodies should not make you sound robotic. If you want that pure robotic sound then it's better to use a vocoder. 

Schieße is her best song and that’s a fact

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You