♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

I just realized i don't have Cake Like Lady Gaga in my itunes, can someone send me the real version? I know there's a remix and like idk if the sped up or the slowed down one is the real version

9ISvyf0.gif

Gaga and Copper are snatching wigs left and right. As of now ASIB has 94% on Rotten Tomatoes and 87 metacritic.

The movie and soundtrack could be Gaga's most acclaimed body of work.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

wait i thought it was coming out Oct 5

Yes it is. Today was just "premiere" and then they'll do some festivals to create buzz around the movie for awards. But for the general public, it will hit theaters on oct. 5

Is this a musical?

Well, roughly. Not very much so in the usual musical way, but this is about a singer (bradley) discovering another singer (gaga) and making her a pop star. So that’s why there’s music, because they perform on stages (including coachella) and the such..

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Heal Me and WDYDT are from ASIB soundtrack but are produced by DJWS and from the snippets, are really experimental sounding pop songs   :party:

there's nothing experimental about them. they're just great pop songs. there are 6 DJWS songs on the record 

there's nothing experimental about them. they're just great pop songs. there are 6 DJWS songs on the record

When I heard the Heal me snippet it had like what sounded like an old man yelping very sadly in the instrumental. If that’s not experimental..