♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

I seriously can't wait for Shallow to come out. It's constantly stuck in my head

and I've always been a fan of bradley cooper

I’ve been out of the loop is she writing an autobiography or is this a new track?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I’ve been out of the loop is she writing an autobiography or is this a new track?

It’s part of the A Star is Born soundtrack, the film coming out on October 5th that stars Gaga & Bradley Cooper. She has a lot of original songs on the soundtrack.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

It’s part of the A Star is Born soundtrack, the film coming out on October 5th that stars Gaga & Bradley Cooper. She has a lot of original songs on the soundtrack.

Oh I see. Interesting, I wonder if that’ll push an album until after that movie and promo etc

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I haven't listened to the soundtrack yet cause I want to get the full experience first hand in theatre. But I just want to say, I feel some kind of extreme second hand happiness rn. She's winning at life on every level to the highest degree and I look up to her immensely. I'm off to watch 5ft2 for the 8th time

ZKcaooE.png

I haven't listened to the soundtrack yet cause I want to get the full experience first hand in theatre. But I just want to say, I feel some kind of extreme second hand happiness rn. She's winning at life on every level to the highest degree and I look up to her immensely. I'm off to watch 5ft2 for the 8th time

Well it’s not even out yet so I’m not sure how you would do that lol

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I have listened to a leaked soundtrack snippet and I'm not sure if I like it to be honest. I am VERY excited for the vegas show visuals and the album though. I heard the album will probably come in 2020?

did it leak?

If you had bothered to read deeper than the hack job this journalist did as part of an Oscar smear campaign, you'd know it was A. contracted, B. it's a vanity credit and he had no involvement, and C. As such he wouldn't receive an Oscar even if it did win. Be gone roach

Lol @ people thinking the Oscars even give a shit about #MeToo after awarding Casey Affleck Best Actor and continuing to nominate and put people in positions of power with troubled histories

BzhmW.png

You obviously didn't read deeper. That producer was instrumental in helping Bradley Cooper realize his version of the film. More importantly, the studio made the mistake of not buying him out. Plus, hiring that homophobic misogynist Andrew Dice Clay. What is this, a Woody Allen film? Did you not read about Jon Peters? He's had many accusations against him and was convicted of sexual harassment and creating a hostile working environment. Not to mention, he exposed himself to a 2 yr old girl. Why do these people still get to continue making money in Hollywood? And why are people so eager to put money in their pockets?

Well it’s not even out yet so I’m not sure how you would do that lol

did it leak?

I'm so sorry everyone was talking about snippets so I thought it had leaked?? I didn't listened to the snippets is what I meant

ZKcaooE.png

Honestly I'm here hoping that we'll have Private Audition \ Text Your Pictures and all that trash that has been traded for over one FUCKING DECADE out. Farhan I miss u.

Soundtrack coming less than a month away but I'm having now this bittersweet feeling there will be 3 pop songs and dozen ballads I'll probably forget about after 1 month.

Honestly I'm here hoping that we'll have Private Audition \ Text Your Pictures and all that trash that has been traded for over one FUCKING DECADE out. Farhan I miss u.

Soundtrack coming less than a month away but I'm having now this bittersweet feeling there will be 3 pop songs and dozen ballads I'll probably forget about after 1 month.

Text u pictures since 2009 omg over a decade almost... let alone her Quicksand demo which is my most wanted

Text You Pictures and Out of Control are my most wanted but nobody has the latter.  :ohno:

the thing is though people have had it

:deadbanana:

i practically have the full but the second verse is in horrible quality i.e. the "hey babe, you know i'm not into that new rave" verse

the thing is though people have had it

:deadbanana:

i practically have the full but the second verse is in horrible quality i.e. the "hey babe, you know i'm not into that new rave" verse

Like this or not quite as bad? And you have the entire middle eight as well?

I was under the impression that the file was lost when Burim was arrested lol.