♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Finally, she's back to making pop anthems which is what she does best. 

She's always been capable of doing it. She's said she wrote the music to be intentionally basic because it fits the character. Don't expect anything this on her next solo album

BzhmW.png

She's always been capable of doing it. She's said she wrote the music to be intentionally basic because it fits the character. Don't expect anything this on her next solo album

Joanne was 1,000 times more basic than any of these songs. Yeah, they may be basic pop songs, but Joanne was dull and lifeless, while these songs finally have the Gaga energy we've been missing. Of course LG6 will be nothing like these, but I have a feeling she'll finally be returning to form in terms of energy

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

thanks for updating the situattion about the soundtrack darling! Lanaboards is the only place I'm able to find stuff since GGD is covering any trace of possible leak lol

did the whole album leak? link? :creep:

You're welcome. I haven't been to GGD in ages,

I think the full will leak tomorrow, vinyl stores sell it already apparently, so more people will try to get it

Always remember us this way HQ snippet

I guess it's okay to post because it's just a streaming link not a download? @mods

https://uTHOT/0v1jd

PLEASE PM ME IF ANYHTING ELSE LEAKS!!

Also that is so not HQ. That's quite obviously recorded in theatre

Not theatre actually, it's from Vinyl playing so... It's actually better quality that what we had from screenings but for HQ leaks I guess we'll need to wait til wednesday or so.

They're all great (POP SONGS) and better than the cure thank you lord

Nice treat to wait til 202x for LG6

They are the same kind of pop as The Cure, I'm-........................ 

Also, I have loved them but they are really basic, I know it is on purpose because it fits de character of the movie but idk, they soud like every song on the radio that could be sung by Halsey.

giphy.gif