♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Shallow is really good!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Oh God I don't want to listen yet I want the full theatre experience  :defeated: I'm so glad everyone thinks it's good though it makes me so excited

Just don't be disappointed that there are sounds of the live audience from the movie. I personally think they're barely audible, but fans are really upset about it for some reason

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just don't be disappointed that there are sounds of the live audience from the movie. I personally think they're barely audible, but fans are really upset about it for some reason

Thank you! Although I don't think I'll be disappointed for the very reason that the first time I'll listen to the song it'll be from the movie :) I might not even like it lol who knows. I know it might sound arrogant but it's my very first time not listening to something before a release, but I remember watching the original A Star Is Born with my dad and it had an impact on me and I care about Stef a lot so I really want the full experience.

ZKcaooE.png

I Want Your Love is much better. And I'm not saying this because it's a pop song, I'm saying this because Shallow is kinda like a ballad and I'm not in the mood for it ATM.

Also, crowd yelling and whatever, I hate when artists do that in studio versions, but just because you're forced to "see" the audience and not what you and your mind want to "see". IDK if that makes sense?

So yeah, I gotta be in a different mood to listen to Shallow, but I can listen to IWYL whenever. Which means, IWYL > Shallow, sorry Gagz.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I love the togetherness of Shallow, and the intensity of the before the chorus/outro. I do think she could've gone higher post second chorus, but I do know for the movie it was supposed to be that for her character was singing live for that many people, so I could see how this version'd fit the film better. 

IWYL. What the hell, instant love. I fucking ADORE this song, Vibes, the subtle build up, the ad-libs, the VIBES DISCOOOOOooooOo

UV/Honeymoon

any news???

The movie is out in less than a week and twinks who either A. don't have record players or B. can't figure out how to rip a vinyl have the vinyl

I don't think CDs were shipped yet, though

BzhmW.png