Sitar

Lana Del Rey Officially Announces TROPICO, "Coming to a City Near You"

um don't mean to just waltz in yes I do I lied where & what time is tropico premiering in ny if no one knows ok but just putting this here 

i don't think it is premiering in NYC.

Yeah. The un mention able conversation got out of hand but you are a rude bunch of mutha fuckers. At no point did I personally attack any of u but clearly it comes easy to you lot.

Anyway, roll on December 5th.

Gagz fanbase is called Little Mosnters. No one is called little monster for no reason. There for I dont get your reaction. You mess with mamma bitch the baby ones will came after you screaming . Endure it with class and superiority or shut up. Just ask them how they feel of this new age, this era of 2013 when pop was reinvented in the form of Artpop. What a masterpiece! Gives flop a bad name

glgcDdT.gif

I was wondering about something.

If the credits are part of the movie too, then we may get a little less than 33 minutes of material, no?

Something like 31-32 minutes?

Not that I'm complaining, it is still awesome, just something that came to mind.

I was wondering about something.

If the credits are part of the movie too, then we may get a little less than 33 minutes of material, no?

Something like 31-32 minutes?

Not that I'm complaining, it is still awesome, just something that came to mind.

Gagas Telephone video was like 11 minutes, the showed the credits in a faster way, rolled them quickly, they can take like 2-3 minutes or 20-30 seconds, depends on their thoughts!

i don't think it is premiering in NYC.

No but she said on twitter she was remember when she said she was premiering it in hollywood cemetery and then that vid her father said december 4th in ny

god knows I tried

I watched this movie called Some Like It Hot from the 50's with starred Marilyn Monroe and at like, the last 20 minutes of the film she performs I'm Through With Love because she's the vocalist on a girl's band but anyways, she sings and I quote "For I must have you or no one" and I was so surprised! you know why? because on Tropico the Marilyn impersonator sings the same thing after  Gods And Monsters ends, I have always being amazed with that, I remember it every time I listen to Gods & Monsters, couldn't believe it was an actual hint to something Marilyn said :D

Thought I may share it as a little behind the cameras thing  :P

I also noticed that Lana is so inspired by Marilyn in the way she acts, so glamorous, real Hollywood glamour y'all, the whole movie was amazing and iconique, could see where Lana got her ideas from in her old Lizzy videos 

coloursugar.jpg

For I must have you or no one  :flutter: 

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

I watched this movie called Some Like It Hot from the 50's with starred Marilyn Monroe and at like, the last 20 minutes of the film she performs I'm Through With Love because she's the vocalist on a girl's band but anyways, she sings and I quote "For I must have you or no one" and I was so surprised! you know why? because on Tropico the Marilyn impersonator sings the same thing after  Gods And Monsters ends, I have always being amazed with that, I remember it every time I listen to Gods & Monsters, couldn't believe it was an actual hint to something Marilyn said :D

Thought I may share it as a little behind the cameras thing  :P

I also noticed that Lana is so inspired by Marilyn in the way she acts, so glamorous, real Hollywood glamour y'all, the whole movie was amazing and iconique, could see where Lana got her ideas from in her old Lizzy videos 

coloursugar.jpg

For I must have you or no one  :flutter: 

Great find, but did you really have to bump a 3 year old thread?  :creep:

Great find, but did you really have to bump a 3 year old thread?  :creep:

I love Tropico and just didn't care + I didn't know there was a rule that prevented you from talking about things from the past, oh boy, if there was you couldn't even talk about something you said 1 second ago, imagine that... anyways I just love Tropico, it's the thing that sealed my fate as a Lana fan for life so... I'm making this a big deal out of nothing, sorry  :smokes:  jajaja I just think it's so perfect  :flutter:  I really wish I could talk to Lana about it 

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

I love Tropico and just didn't care + I didn't know there was a rule that prevented you from talking about things from the past, oh boy, if there was you couldn't even talk about something you said 1 second ago, imagine that...

Time present and time past

Are both perhaps present in time future

And time future contained in time past.

If all time is eternally present

All time is unredeemable.

:twirls:

I liked Tropico, too. I felt sometimes that the project lost its rhythm at times with poem readings that were a bit too long imo. But they were necessary for the plot, so...  :whatever2:

I really enjoyed the start of the third chapter, with the character of John Wayne citing "Why I Love America" over that beautiful music. I still do, actually. And the way in which it transitions to Bel Air is really well done. I love the setting and the golden tones of that bit. I wasn't too fond of the black and white/aliens bit, but I can understand it (sort of  :illumilana:)

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

I liked Tropico, too. I felt sometimes that the project lost its rhythm at times with poem readings that were a bit too long imo. But they were necessary for the plot, so...  :whatever2:

"Plot"  ... "necessary" :oic:

Don't get my wrong, I like Tropico aswell, but I can't understand why people often actually take it so serious.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!