Bae

When was the last time you...

it was this week actually...i made myself listen through LFL cover to cover for comparison purposes, including coachella and gba (prob tied for my least favorite)  :creep:

last time you listened to your favorite song of all time?

it's just the way i feel

I think it was three months ago

last time you heard a Lana Song at the beach?

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Last Monday

last time you left the house ?

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

If a postcard counts as a letter than was it in August. I love to write postcards  and I buy on every vacation a post card.

When was the last time you went to a hairdresser?

OiUHEXQ.jpg

yesterday kind of! they’re not new i just finally got around to listening them cause i always wanted to lol

when was the last time you made comfort food (and what was it?? :D)

UbsOye5.png

One and a half week ago and it was actually pretty good

When was the last time you were on vacation?

OiUHEXQ.jpg