The Lucky Ones

Kesha

bitch did you just say none of them have country influences? Get ur ears and attitude checked

Country influence does not = country. Read a bit more honey

<a data-ipb="nomediaparse" data-cke-saved-href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Flames_Can"href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Flames_Can" t_hold_a_candle_to_you"="">Old Flames (Can't Hold a Candle to You) is literally a country song. You're just making yourself look bad when you say things like this.

The original song is country...Kesha's interpretation is not even remotely.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Boogie Feet reminds me of Disney channels 12 days of Halloween. To me it also sounds like she's trying to put like that stereotypical vampire accent. But it sounds so silly I luv it sm! It reminds me most of this in the part where she says "Are you scared of these Boogie Feet?"

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

The entire album is amazing. I find Finding You as the weakest track, still cute though. The ending of Spaceship is literally the best thing ever. Get Free's ending is quaking.

Spaceship is honestly fucking amazing and just as good of a closer to Rainbow as Get Free was to LFL and if u wanna argue come at me

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Okay I've listened to all tracks several times and this is a motherfucking album. Probably my favorite this year along with Lust for Life... and the only 2 albums I've fully listened to this year too. Nvm I did listen to Dua Lipa's thing she released.

Okay my track by track commentary.

Bastards. A great introduction. I like how the album begins and ends with acoustic-ish tracks. To complain about something, I feel it needed a little build up, but the bridge coming so big and by surprise was amazing.

Let 'Em Talk. These pop-rockish Disney soundtrack songs are my guilty pleasure. Love it.

Woman. This song still bangs.

Hymn. Didn't like it much at first, felt it needed a little something but it has grown on me. Probably the wisest decision for second single too. Prettt different from the rest of the album but its simplicity helps it click with the other tracks.

Praying. Praying is still THAT song.

Learn to Let Go. Again, I love these kind of songs. Also lyrics while simple, and some may see cliche, are really good and I guess we all have related to them at some point in our lives.

Finding You. Probably the weakest for me but it's still a cute song and I'll end up loving it after a few listens.

Rainbow. Beautiful. From the reviews and interviews I expected a more raw sound, but the production is pretty clean and makes for a great track.

Hunt You Down. LOVE the lyrics. Probably my favorite track, but I can't choose yet.

Boogie Feet. This song is 100% Kesha. I've hear pretty negative comments about it and I just... don't get it. It's probably another one of my favorites. The post-chorus is AMAZING.

Boots. Words cannot describe how good this song is. To me it feels so modern but so retro at the same time. Like, the guitar kind of reminds me of These Boots Are Made For Walkin', but it also sounds fresh. I don't know. Another one of my favorites.

Old Flames. It's great. Not one of my favorites, but I'd still listen to it. Funny to me, it reminds me a lot of Beautiful People. It's just a similar situation I guess.

Godzilla. So freaking cute. I love it. Probably will listen to it a lot. It's just such a fun track.

Spaceship. Wig LEVITATED. Literally. Lyrics are so cute, I love the analogy and how it's such a simple song that douches dark themes in a light way. Needless to say the ending is a fucking highlight. Words cannot explain how it felt to hear that for the first time.

Overall the tracks I like the most: Woman, Praying, Learn to Let Go, Hunt You Down, Boogie Feet, Boots, Godzilla and Spaceship. That's a fucking lot for a supposed TOP3.

Kesha DID that. :xcry:

has anyone leaked the japanese exclusive track yet? wikipedia lists "emotional" as track 15 on that version

The Japanese version comes out on the 16th, I doubt anyone has the track yet.

Edit: The album debuted with 92 on Metacritic by the way which is fucking amazing.

Let Em Talk is my least favorite but otherwise the album is amazing. Like Warrior is DEAD, Kesha's back :defeated: Boogie Feet, Spaceship, Hunt You Down the country BOP AHHHH. Praying kinda sounds like the best song but that's because its an unprecedented magnum opus of her musical output so

Ok. Just finished listening to the whole album. All I can say is it's so amazing, and I'm so proud of Kesha for being able to release music again.

My favorite track so far besides Woman & Learn to Let Go, would have to Boots. It's a BOP

xo