Fluorine

Charli XCX

"nah its not the vid for ctmp it's just a small house gathering i randomly filmed lol!!!"

"just one song left to leak!!!!"

"im totally not recording an album!!!!"

"my voice is healthy"

y’all are acting like 1999 succees came only from the angels? it’s clear that the gp is listening and making it big. our streams aren’t enough to make a song become an hit. that’s why ctmp shouldn’t be a single, it will flop. the angels like to pretend they’re streaming charli songs but we all know they LIE. i’d rather listen to something new than a song that’s been leaked for ages now.

this x100...

also y’all are acting like the one off monthly singles ‘bombed’ but the reality is they were for the fans and promo but weren’t pushed whatsoever, at all, besides maybe 5ITM. 1999 has been treated like an appropriate full on single release moreso than any of her songs since Sucker, it’s already gone past anything since Doing It with ease

CTMP with the right feature could definitely build off of the hype around 1999 for sure.

Especially if the label is pushing it as hard as 1999, if not harder next time.

Agreed. Its time to stop comparing apples to oranges. IF CTMP is the next single then it will get promoted with an actual music video, promo, and a radio push. The monthly singles were for the fans. They flopped because they werent promoted at all and we’re honestly just to build hype. Like Masochim said, the angels arent responsible for 1999’s sucess, it was the music video and promo that got it to the GP where it then hit the charts. Had it been promoted in the same way as the monthly singles, it would have done the same as GNO/No Angel/Focus. So its inaccurate to say CTMP will flop as a second singles because the angels have heard it, comparing CTMP as a follow up single to GNO/No Angel being promo singles is comparing two completely different thibgs.

I just listened to that podcast and her talking about the leaks is so sad, the interviewer is such a dick for putting her in the positon to literally address the Charleak XCX nickname. When you give a twitter gay a podcast.......

where can I listen?

when she said on the podcast that she doesn't have any songs left to leak and that everything is online i choked... lmao

tenor.gif?itemid=4211048

When she said that I fucking DIED. Poor Charles she don’t deserve this. Let’s just pray she still releases what she considers “leaked” (WM, BIOYL, PP, P4U, & The Jam City Collab)

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif